im listening to the new white zombie album really fucking loud right now

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i used to rock white zombie. but then i got into hiphop and turned away from the satanic shit. i just dont like the vibe, man. its like, totally unritious. i need a cosmic tribal beat to float off into bliss and harmony.

peace, love, and fuckin reggae.....

Originally posted by jah

i used to rock white zombie. but then i got into hiphop and turned away from the satanic shit. i just dont like the vibe, man. its like, totally unritious. i need a cosmic tribal beat to float off into bliss and harmony.

peace, love, and fuckin reggae.....

no doubt. i used to be a big biohazard/sepultura head.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

No, you meant "righteous", or rather, "unrighteous". And I also believe you meant "you anal motherfuckers".

Bump for zombiedom. Beer,

El Mamerro

what the fuc?

what the fuc are you doing here? i hate moonlighters. get you and your white zombie and cup of coffee and doc martins and fucin go to a cemetery and think about dave mathews privates. no im sorry, i apologize, let me ask you a question, do you like hiphop?

Re: what the fuc?

Originally posted by rhettdec

what the fuc are you doing here? i hate moonlighters. get you and your white zombie and cup of coffee and doc martins and fucin go to a cemetery and think about dave mathews privates. no im sorry, i apologize, let me ask you a question, do you like hiphop?

Who the fuck is this kid? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

No, you meant "righteous", or rather, "unrighteous". And I also believe you meant "you anal motherfuckers".

Bump for zombiedom. Beer,

El Mamerro

lol. fuck u asshole. just cuz ur right and im wrong doesnt make u right. so take ur righteous motherfuckin ass and go correct peoples english somewhere else. ur embarassing( i dont know how to spell that either) me. i blame all of this on bein drunk! nah actually it was an error. just shut the fuck up!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

So... when you say "fuck u asshole", do you mean "fuck you, asshole", or do you mean "fuck your asshole"? It's two different things, you see, the first is just a double insult, while the second is just a broken phrase that suggests something about coitus and my anus. If you can clear me up on this, I might be able to help you out. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by El Mamerro

So... when you say "fuck u asshole", do you mean "fuck you, asshole", or do you mean "fuck your asshole"? It's two different things, you see, the first is just a double insult, while the second is just a broken phrase that suggests something about coitus and my anus. If you can clear me up on this, I might be able to help you out. Beer,

El Mamerro

.... anal retentive motherfucker!!! fuck u, asshole!!!!!!!!! lol.

Archived