RIP yinz n’at

KILZ FILLZ

I remember some of yinz's posts from back in the day. Another Ch 0 patron fallen to the sands of time. Cool art in this thread though, a lasting legacy it seems left behind along with the memories of those who have positive things to say. We could all only hope to experience the same fate.

• Like 2
  • Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Was really high last night after watching a Norman Vername video and decided to see if this place is still active.

God damn I got emotional seeing some of you are still riding 15 years later.

I remember Yinz. RIP brother. Love all the heads that have been here since 06!

BootyBooty157 aka EarlStevens

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, wanted to update everyone about the foundation we started in Danny's name. We are offering our first art class in July, focusing on his Ribbon Script / Laser Spaghetti Lettering style. Registration is still open for youth grades 6-12, with about half of the spots open. Thanks!

Ribbon Script Flyer.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone, wanted to give an update on the foundation. We have an official website up and have added an art gallery: www.dannydevinestudio.com. Please take a look if you have some time!

Also, making some moves and looking forward to establish a physical makerspace/print shop in the next few months where we will do art, design and technology education for underserved youth. Thanks for keeping Danny's name and art alive, we appreciate it!

http://www.dannydevinestudio.com

Edited by SeanDevine70
Forgot to add hyperlink
  • Like 1
  • Props 3

• 5 months later...
On 6/6/2023 at 9:11 PM, SeanDevine70 said:

June 3rd was 2 years since Danny's passing. His friends redid the Danny Devine mural at trace brewery last weekend. Heres some photos. Thanks to everyone keeping his artwork and memory alive! 

5BADD49D-384B-407D-AC86-7FB1052FC2E4.jpg.3f89333c29e40e55b00b0f519ff6a1c1.jpg

B871BF61-9789-4B9E-860C-25D0F1414730.JPG.845be57273982dbdce1d800dcc8dd4d2.JPG

CBF729C6-D998-4E96-A582-11ADE2889474.JPG.04c02fe0d355045d4ebd97c488834884.JPG

image.thumb.png.7a49f7d1551956841538548dd438267f.png

Spent a few hours in PGH yesterday and went to Trace Brewing hoping to catch the Danny Devine wall but it’s long gone. The folks parking in this alley must have no fear of overspray lmao

• Like 2
  • Props 2

Nice! Yes they did a huge NSF production on the whole wall this past Summer/Fall but maybe at some point in the future they will redo it for Danny - either way it was great to see his names run there for so long. Used to love driving my daughter past and telling her that her name is on the wall (We named her after Danny lol). 

Back in August for Danny's Birthday party we did a fresh mural on the side of my shop. I'll attach a photo below. Thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive and going, my family and I appreciate it 100%.

Also, check out this photo from the recent flooding that has a dog smoking weed moniker in the lower right hand corner haha.

Thanks!

Sean

untitled.JPG

IMG_8771.JPG

• Like 3
  • Props 1

2 minutes ago, SeanDevine70 said:

Nice! Yes they did a huge NSF production on the whole wall this past Summer/Fall but maybe at some point in the future they will redo it for Danny - either way it was great to see his names run there for so long. Used to love driving my daughter past and telling her that her name is on the wall (We named her after Danny lol). 

Back in August for Danny's Birthday party we did a fresh mural on the side of my shop. I'll attach a photo below. Thanks to everyone keeping this thread alive and going, my family and I appreciate it 100%.

Also, check out this photo from the recent flooding that has a dog smoking weed moniker in the lower right hand corner haha.

Thanks!

Sean

untitled.JPG

IMG_8771.JPG

Man I drive by that mural yesterday. I got a late lunch in Friendship

• Like 1

Dope, yeah that's my shop Refresh PGH and Daily Bread! Also, we've been continuing the free art classes for youth in the city and are also working to start a Screen Printing Shop in the foundation name, Danny Devine Studio. Thanks again for keeping this going! 

• Props 1