πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“ The EPIC chicken sandwich battle. πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“

Dirty_habiT

The EPIC chicken sandwich battle.   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who is winning the breaded poultry with pickles/mayo on a bun skirmish?

• Chik Fil A
    • Popeyes
    • Zaxby's
    • McDonald's
    • Carl's Jr.
    • KFC (KOOKIN FUCKIN CHICKEN)

This poll is closed to new votes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, LUGR said:

No Whataburger?

Sorry are they in the chicken sandwich war?

Β 

We do all understand that the war involves just a single type of chicken sandwich right?

Β 

Breaded chicken, thick pickle slices, mayo, buttered bun.Β  It's simple but somehow there is variety between the brands.

9 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Sorry are they in the chicken sandwich war?

Β 

We do all understand that the war involves just a single type of chicken sandwich right?

Β 

Breaded chicken, thick pickle slices, mayo, buttered bun.Β  It's simple but somehow there is variety between the brands.

A spicy chicken sandwich from Whataburger is the only one I have had in as long as I can remember. I felt like absolute shit after eating it. It had lettuce and tomato on it so it doesn’t count in your Β war.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Now you've got me considering in what combination could a pollo pescado sandwich be delicious.Β  I mean, tartar sauce is basically mayo and pickles like the chicken sandwich war.

Β 

A big mac style sandwhich with chicken salad on the top and tuna salad on the bottom. All ingredients accounted for.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LUGR said:

I have never heard of Zaxby’s before. Looked them up and they look legit. I am going to to throw them a vote.

How can you vote for a sandwich you've never had, have some integrity.

Β 

I have been known to sling a chicken sangwich with the gods but would never tell you dickbags my rassapieΒ 

Β 

Chik fil a wins out of this list.

Edited by where
  • Like 1

Cane's and Wendy's was mentioned by a friend.Β  I don't know that they're "actually in the war".Β  The eating establishments i listed above have all put a menu item on that is specifically trying to compete in this arena.

Β 

What do you guys think of Canes and Wendys?

• Like 2

Remember when people were killing each other over that Popeyes fire!?!

Β 

Popeyes got my vote here but I generally fuck with some local spots when I want a quality chicken sandwich.

Β 

Never had Zaxby’s for the record.

Β 

My go to small Bay Area chain is Starbird.

• Like 1

Before they started to open chik fil a around here the go to move at one point was the chicken littles at kfc, crush an amount between 2 and 10Β of those before a night out drinking if you wanna hang dicks with the big dogs.Β 

Edited by where
  • LOL! 1