Volleyball

Dr. Dazzle

Worst sport ever. God I hate it. I have to take a volleyball class in school, and every minute of it is total bullshit. I've never played it before, except just fucking around and not taking it seriously. Now I'm in this class with all these prostars who think they're the best thing to happen to volleyball since......does anyone even know any volleyball players? There's only me, a couple other guys, and this one chick who suck, and you know the rest of them are saying shit about us. And the teacher acts like we're training for the gaddamn olympics or something, showing all these complictaed plays and shit. And when you don't get it he treats you like you're some retard while the rest of the class chuckle to themselve about how bad the skater guy sucks. All the girls, however hot they may be, are bitches and all the guys are fags, and they all know each other coz they all play volleyball together and I stand there every fucking class thinking how I'd like to kill every last one of them.....

In conclusion people who play volleyball are gay.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

agreed. i too hate volleyball. i say you throw a volleyball at the coaches nuts. what can he do? kick you out? but imagine if they had the volleybal players trying to skateboard? just make fun of them in class, or be a total goof just for fun. why did you sign up for that anyways?

i remember sports in highschool.. i'd fuck around and all the people even remotely into it would get super pissed. they'd even stop passing the ball to me.

if you suck, i suggest this method of making an ass of them. turn the tables, make fun of their competitiveness and frustration with you. yawn often, drag your feet, put out just enough effort to stay in the class.

fuck that shit, volleyball's the fucking knock! i wasnt at all a jock in high school, but i'll play me some fucking volleyball... maybe just cause im tall, but cant shoot a basketball worth a damn, i dont know... but you put me on a volleyball court and i'll leave a spalding logo across your forehead fa sheezy!

seeking/the crying girl maker

man i fuckin hate vollyball , our teacher thinks shes the greatest and therefore has to put us through all this riggourous vollyball shit . plus my group of friends in that class are almost as lazy as i am and we have to face the ultra sporty people who like early moring jogging.fffffuck that

For sure volleyball is fun when you're playing it with your friends or not serious and fucking around. Then you just get the ball over the net, no technique, no "set, bump, spike", you use the patented "one-hand-punch" strategy. I like all of your ideas. I'm not going to try at all and at the same time be a total ass to them. Totally hit the ball out of bounds all the time, purposely hit the ball way too hard, and use my feet. Ha ha, that'll show them....

And it's not highschool, it's college. And I took it because I had to take a phys ed option. I already did soccer, which I've played since I was 2, and it was volleyball or like basketball, which I'm even worse at, or badminton, and don't even get me started on racquet sports.

Oh yeah and the ball to the nuts.....très magnifique:D

the only school sport i have done was volleyball, it was not too good at it, It was pretty funny to see kids get all serious and shit haha. I did it once, and i dont think ill do school sports again, they suck a lot. Whenever I have to play volleyball in school i dont play cause its funner to screw around.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

fuck that shit, volleyball's the fucking knock! ...cant shoot a basketball worth a damn, i dont know... but you put me on a volleyball court and i'll leave a spalding logo across your forehead fa sheezy!

Well, I'm no Traserocks but I got an outside game that kills... anyway, I too love some volleyball...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by T.T Boy

fuck volleyball is cool when youre drunk on the beach with friends and girls. but no sport is fun with hardcores.

I can't think of anything that wouldn't be cooler than usual if it happens while drunk at the beach with girls. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Worst sport ever. God I hate it. I have to take a volleyball class in school, and every minute of it is total bullshit. I've never played it before, except just fucking around and not taking it seriously. Now I'm in this class with all these prostars who think they're the best thing to happen to volleyball since......does anyone even know any volleyball players? There's only me, a couple other guys, and this one chick who suck, and you know the rest of them are saying shit about us. And the teacher acts like we're training for the gaddamn olympics or something, showing all these complictaed plays and shit. And when you don't get it he treats you like you're some retard while the rest of the class chuckle to themselve about how bad the skater guy sucks. All the girls, however hot they may be, are bitches and all the guys are fags, and they all know each other coz they all play volleyball together and I stand there every fucking class thinking how I'd like to kill every last one of them.....

In conclusion people who play volleyball are gay.....

may i recommend CRO-MAGS age of quarrel...high school sucks and this will help.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

fuck that shit, volleyball's the fucking knock! i wasnt at all a jock in high school, but i'll play me some fucking volleyball... maybe just cause im tall, but cant shoot a basketball worth a damn, i dont know... but you put me on a volleyball court and i'll leave a spalding logo across your forehead fa sheezy!

seeking/the crying girl maker

agreed..except for the "fa sheezy part"..i also can light some people up in ping pong.

Guest willy.wonka

whats that girls name?

Anna Kornikovia??she moans like shes in heat and all of those....ahhh,shes good to go!i still think she looks funny in some cases,but shes my "sex object" for tennis...now "net ball"...i never heard of that

Archived