God exists. Prove me wrong.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Jokeri just like arguing sometimes if I’m being honest. I genuinely like everyone I disagree with here and I don’t really feel strongly about anything that doesn’t directly alter my every day. But yeah arguing is fun. Wanna argue with us?

Edited by Dark_Knight
Auto correct
  • Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

@Jokeri just like arguing sometimes if I’m being honest. I genuinely like everyone I disagree with here and I don’t really feel strongly about anything that doesn’t directly alter my every day. But yeah arguing is fun. Wanna argue with us?

Once I've had my tea, sure. 

• LOL! 3

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I admittedly don't know much about the JW's. 

They're definitely different than Mormons, but continuously get mistaken for them. Probably because of the door-to-door proselytizing the two religions do. I've read a few online horror stories about JWs but in the 25 years I've been around them, lots of them (even going to their HQ buildings in New York), I've never met an asshole. Doesn't mean there isn't any, I just haven't met any. Really nice people, very respectful.

BTW, if they knock on your door and you don't want them to just kindly tell them to take your address off their list and they'll never, ever come back. 

Or tell them a good joke. They love jokes, especially about JWs. Not kidding. 

JW_Soliciting.jpeg

• Like 2

I like your experience @Joker in this.  Mine has been the same with Christians, Catholics, and Mormons.  Despite the "religious persecution" that Christians have apparently enacted in the past and despite what westborough baptist church does, I have not met any b hole Christians.

Funny enough, I grew up next to the Potter House church in Grand Prairie, TX.  It was right across the toll bridge from my house.  This church had big screen tvs and massive stadium seating.  I believe many of the Dallas Cowboys attended church there every time there was a service.  That kind of thing is kinda odd to me just like televangilism is.  I think there's likely some people that lead/own that church that profit massively off of it.... and that stands in opposition to my beliefs about it.

I grew up going to little tiny churchs that you'd find in small towns.... they look like they're just the size of a smallish/medium house.

5 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

God hates fags

God loves everyone, but that doesn't mean all of the people are saved.  They have to believe and it's just not common for homosexuals to be Christian's also because the two subjects stand in direct opposition of eachother.

God does hate evil, that is well covered in the Bible.

I am not saying any of this expecting anyone to flip flop or anything, I'm just speaking from my experience and knowledge on the subject.  I've been very blessed in life.