So I'm getting waxed today, and my hairy balls are scared shitless

Deine Mudder

gettyimages-974679762-1539632923.jpg?res

It was the worst experience of my life. SO PAINFUL. The wax lady had me hold my scrotum skin taut in whatever directions they wanted while they applied the wax and then peeled it off. She had me get up on all fours and then she waxed my ass crack and the rest of my balls after.

• Pause 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@fat ralphyI manscaped with the ball hair clippers once. Nice and clean, but all farts afterword were audible from the hairlessness, AKA the air tight cheek seal. You got a technique you'd like to share, or you just don't mind announcing your presence with intermittent sputtering sounds?

• LOL! 1

I've heard girls talk about getting chemical burn from leaving Nair on  too long, seems a bit risky for the ol undercarriage.  Dude's would probably turn that into an internet challenge to see who can stand the Nair the longest.

Proper discussion here.  We're moving into shorts season and one has to consider if hair is detrimental to the ball/sweat ratio as well as whether a breeze up your shorts is more refreshing with smooth ballz.  

Never thought of pubez as a taint muffler.

Nh.  Somehow I feel everyone in here owes a nh 🤔

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

Nh.  Somehow I feel everyone in here owes a nh 🤔

That's so 2006, I'm on my prohomo now personally.

Not even joking, like I encourage it if that's your thing, you only live once. Last couple jobs I had I noticed most of the interesting/cool people were in with the gay cliques, or gay. Pre covid when we entertained a bunch, my wife and I stopped inviting homophobes because they were usually way less interesting/funny than our gay friends, and would make them uncomfortable. Like if you can't look a guy dude in the eye for whatever reason and get all nervous, just go suck a dick or two and see what's up. /prohomo

• Truth 3

On 5/8/2021 at 11:22 PM, Mercer said:

prohomo now

..reading these words on the fucking oontz is making me think about how far we have come as a species!

Look, even the church in Bavaria is getting on that fresh train of thought -

16987279_303.jpg

German Catholic churches to bless same-sex couples

Edited by Deine Mudder
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Not to get all crossfire in here, but Germany has always been the shit since mid century. My family moved there when I was 3, and came back when I was 9 (military). Literally though racism was some shit in the history books after living there, until I moved back to the U.S. and an entire family started yelling "nigger!" at me (a 9 year old) riding my bike down the street. I started having to fight other kids egged on by older kids for "no" reason. When I lived there we'd go to the German schools sometimes as a class to see what it was like, and test our German language, and they came to ours as well. Never forget the German teachers freaking the fuck out every single time, sometimes pulling their students when they saw us "pledge allegiance to the flag" since apparently that shits super illegal there.

On 5/8/2021 at 4:22 PM, Mercer said:

That's so 2006, I'm on my prohomo now personally.

Not even joking, like I encourage it if that's your thing, you only live once. Last couple jobs I had I noticed most of the interesting/cool people were in with the gay cliques, or gay. Pre covid when we entertained a bunch, my wife and I stopped inviting homophobes because they were usually way less interesting/funny than our gay friends, and would make them uncomfortable. Like if you can't look a guy dude in the eye for whatever reason and get all nervous, just go suck a dick or two and see what's up. /prohomo

I wonder how long the world would last if it were made of only homos.

• Like 1

It's cheeky and cute to joke around about being accepting of all weird things as "normal", but look at how not accepting the people that are "all inclusive" have been in our recent past.  (they haven't been and are directly responsible for "cancel culture")

I'm glad I don't have kids right now.... with the shit that adults and teachers are doing.  Our society is way too stupid to expose a child to right now, if you have a choice about it.

• Pause 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I wonder how long the world would last if it were made of only homos.

The world would be OK, humans might eventually go extinct, but imagine the surplus vaginals, and how good broadway would keep getting up until the end. /prohomo

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1