Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/5/2021 at 6:56 AM, Dirty_habiT said:

Him being related or not to George Floyd wasn't really important to the story IMO. 

On 12/5/2021 at 7:41 AM, lord_casek said:

I agree. His relationship to Floyd or lack of doesn't change what he was doing. 

For the record, i don’t disagree that it doesnt matter to what he was doing, which he shouldn’t have been doing.

I was just pointing it out that he is in fact not related to Floyd, and by making such connections, Ngo attempts to use it as fuel to discredit a social movement around police brutality and murder because he has a very personal vendetta. Andy Ngo does not act in good faith. Like many media outlets, he skews things to fit his narrative. This may seem trivial, but he is not an honest person.

Edit: in the very least, he is an inept “journalist”.

Double edit: clearly Ngo felt it was important enough to mention it, even though it is an irrelevant piece of information. It doesn’t matter to what he was doing in that moment involving the jurors, i agree. Ngo uses it as culture war fuel, because he’s a cunt. 

Edited by abrasivesaint