Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

They’re very close. You can send 223 down a barrel for 556, but if you try to do the opposite your shit gets fucked up. 

6EFAB089-CA5C-4EC2-B94C-EB324D2B8A7A.jpeg.ab6992aecdd60bc6da9f95a8e9385e04.jpeg

there is a middle ground that allows you to shoot in 223 or 556 in the same barrel called 223 Wilde

Hence why I made the 38/357 comparison. Different powder capacity for a stronger punch with more distance.

6 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It's funny how you think you're being edgy and triggering people by calling him an incel. I don't care but it makes you seem very obsessive over his perceived sex life. 

He probably gets a million times more bjs than you. 

His fucking TikTok name was FourDoorsMoreWhores. Total Chad. 

• LOL! 1

On 11/13/2021 at 3:10 PM, lord_casek said:

They're the same gun. Neither functions any differently than the other. No selective fire, just semi-auto fire. It isn't that hard to understand. 

Also, not for nothing, but you’re kinda sorta inadvertently making a argument for just letting anti gun people ban assault weapons again, like Clinton did in the 90’s. If a AR, AK, HK etc are no different than a mere hunting rifle, if they’re the exact same thing, then why give a shit if there’s a compromise that bans one while leaving the other legal? And don’t give me that “if one weapon is banned then they’ll come for them all” bullshit. You’re smarter than that, Casek. There’s no way in hell you’re stupid enough to think that any nut ass Tom, Dick or Harry should be able to walk into Walmart or their local gun show and buy a RPG, flame thrower, Scud missile, Apache Helicopter or F-18 fighter jet.

8 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It's funny how you think you're being edgy and triggering people by calling him an incel. I don't care but it makes you seem very obsessive over his perceived sex life. 

He probably gets a million times more bjs than you. 

Not at all, just pointing out blatant facts.

I’m guessing there’s a reason why you’re taking that personal. 😆

52 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Also, not for nothing, but you’re kinda sorta inadvertently making a argument for just letting anti gun people ban assault weapons again, like Clinton did in the 90’s. If a AR, AK, HK etc are no different than a mere hunting rifle, if they’re the exact same thing, then why give a shit if there’s a compromise that bans one while leaving the other legal? And don’t give me that “if one weapon is banned then they’ll come for them all” bullshit. You’re smarter than that, Casek. There’s no way in hell you’re stupid enough to think that any nut ass Tom, Dick or Harry should be able to walk into Walmart or their local gun show and buy a RPG, flame thrower, Scud missile, Apache Helicopter or F-18 fighter jet.

Not really, no. 

I absolutely think we should be able to have full auto, rpgs, etc (without an FFL). We actually can have those things, but the barrier is cost. 

You called an AR-15 an "assault rifle". Your opinions on guns are very sketchy based on that alone. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Not really, no. 

I absolutely think we should be able to have full auto, rpgs, etc (without an FFL). We actually can have those things, but the barrier is cost. 

You called an AR-15 an "assault rifle". Your opinions on guns are very sketchy based on that alone. 

So you agree that everyone should have fully auto Gatling guns on their lifted trucks, but you draw the line where? On helicopters? A-10s?  What about tactical nukes?

7 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

So you agree that everyone should have fully auto Gatling guns on their lifted trucks, but you draw the line where? On helicopters? A-10s?  What about tactical nukes?

Tell me something- Can you afford to purchase an RPG? Hunter Thompson could afford them. Even used to shoot them at people trespassing on his land in Colorado, but you certainly don't hear about normies just popping off 'nades at people. 

-I wish @Smartwas around to talk to us about that stuff.

You realize that we can own Gatling Guns, right? I mean, that is a thing. 

Cost is the barrier for people, DAO. Full auto isn't as cool as you think it is. Spraying and praying is a shit way to shoot at targets. Waste of ammo more than anything. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1