Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2021 Hip Hip street shit discussion thread DO SOMETHING NOW PUSSY

3 hours ago, where said:

the production on this pooh sheisty is clean af imo, the subject matter is a little dated drug dealing fuck your bitch shit but thats what sells. I also mess with more younger rap cause i dont want to listen to mfs try to wring the last few drops of fame talking about talking about shit. 

agreed. old heads trying to stay relevant can be really cringy. i try to check out the new stuff too 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

on mushrooms rn looking through ery1s contributions rn then imma go try to stick my thing in something new 

RIP DMX 

i havent been into alot of these newer cats you see all over the tv and shit i try and venture out and look for new people who are different that this autotune singing rap bullshit.. freddie gibbs is

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Kults said:

agreed. old heads trying to stay relevant can be really cringy. i try to check out the new stuff too 

literally making music about making music 

• Truth 1

What yall think about the new j cole? i feel like opinion at least in this thread were noticeably absent. I know a lot of cole stans locally that will like anything but what are anyone heres opinions before I open my trap

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kults said:

old heads trying to stay relevant can be really cringy

Should have stuck with those JNCO's 

image.thumb.png.f12d914fdb2df65148cfb0f2dee38452.png

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 1
17 hours ago, where said:

No lie, extra sad I won't see him live again. He's just OK recorded IMHO, but seeing him hit the stage live is an entirely different ball game. Knocked em out the park every time.

Just now, Dark_Knight said:

Post some more recent shit youre playing these days cause im feeling washed bumping these classics

I fucking hate rap today. There is a difference in the shit I’ll bop my head to though. 89% is trash. These are ridiculous statements I know. I just wish I got into Houston and Memphis underground shit long long ago instead of feeling posery catching on in the mid 2000’s.  

• Like 1

Not necessarily ridiculous but I'm sure there's alot of people that feel the same about rap today and I totally feel you.. I'm not a fan of alot of shit out there BUT there is some pretty dope dudes out there that just aren't plastered all over the place.. you just gotta look for em and I feel it's a shame cause some of these dudes are super dope.. the thing I hate about rap today is that EVERYFUCKINGBODY has to rap some bullshit melody over autotune barely used right on some singing shit and all about a bunch of NOTHING... Like if you ain't gonna rap about shit at least make it sound good.. can't even do that..

On 5/29/2021 at 5:09 PM, where said:

What yall think about the new j cole? i feel like opinion at least in this thread were noticeably absent. I know a lot of cole stans locally that will like anything but what are anyone heres opinions before I open my trap

I listened to it when it came out but tbh I haven't gone back to it.. I went a good like solid two or three days bumping it and going back to it in between shit occasionally but... Meh.... I appreciate it for what it is, I dig it but I don't see myself playing it alot like I play other shit... Maybe I'll swing by it again but idk.. just doesn't really seem like the "hype" it was suppose to be but just another Cole album.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Keep seeing this pop up every here and there.. pretty dope sound but I feel Ferg definitely carried the song/improved it with his vibe and presence.. nfl Choppa or whatever can keep that wack verse..

• Like 1
On 6/7/2021 at 11:44 PM, where said:

Post some more recent shit youre playing these days cause im feeling washed bumping these classics

Couple years old now but it goes