Hip Hip street shit discussion thread DO SOMETHING NOW PUSSY

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Uzi is wack for sur BUT I do give him props for legit just being himself.. even if he comes off as a weirdo or whatever in an industry where image is everything and everyone's image is the same fucking thing I like how he just sticks to himself I respect it.. he's still wack tho that doesn't change a thing..

Playboi  Carti can burn in a dumpster fire with his entire catalogue.. that whole lotta red bullshit album feels like a 4chan troll album it's so fucking god awful.. compared to others legit the absolute worst fucking thing I've ever heard in a long time.. sooooo fucking trash...

Also I don't get the hype behind coi leray.. she's super wack also..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Uzi is wack for sur BUT I do give him props for legit just being himself.. even if he comes off as a weirdo or whatever in an industry where image is everything and everyone's image is the same fucking thing I like how he just sticks to himself I respect it.. he's still wack tho that doesn't change a thing..

Playboi  Carti can burn in a dumpster fire with his entire catalogue.. that whole lotta red bullshit album feels like a 4chan troll album it's so fucking god awful.. compared to others legit the absolute worst fucking thing I've ever heard in a long time.. sooooo fucking trash...

Also I don't get the hype behind coi leray.. she's super wack also..

Coi Leray ft. Lil Durk - No More Parties [Remix] (Official Video) - YouTube

how is this they them bitch serious comedy 

8 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i feel like we've always kinda had whiny bullshit rap 

I kinda felt that sentiment creeping up after I posted that statement, but I instantly repressed it and chose to remember the good. I would say Bone Thugs fit that bill if we are going by vocal range only.

12 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I kinda felt that sentiment creeping up after I posted that statement, but I instantly repressed it and chose to remember the good. I would say Bone Thugs fit that bill if we are going by vocal range only.

Bone was just trying to teach the world to be a thug in harmony

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, where said:

I FELT THAT WAS LIGHT AND SOMEWHAT ECONOMICAL 

Ya he could have gone bit harder but its the video more than the track. Its cool that NASCAR is gaining popularity again after so many years. Its really fun to watch/follow