Hip Hip street shit discussion thread DO SOMETHING NOW PUSSY

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 5/7/2021 at 6:43 PM, mr.yuck said:

@wheresuggest me some hip hop with heavy electric organ in it.

That’s a good as fucking question, idk a lot of shit with heavy electric organs most of it is like kanyes god album kinda mid, I remember cyhi having some organs on no dope on Sunday, Gonna give this some more thought 

• Props 1

5 hours ago, where said:

That’s a good as fucking question, idk a lot of shit with heavy electric organs most of it is like kanyes god album kinda mid, I remember cyhi having some organs on no dope on Sunday, Gonna give this some more thought 

I was listening to ugks album supertight a few days ago and like half of the tracks are heavy organ. I was thinkin to myself I could listen to that all day if there was enough of it to not get old.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

On 5/9/2021 at 2:34 PM, mr.yuck said:

I was listening to ugks album supertight a few days ago and like half of the tracks are heavy organ. I was thinkin to myself I could listen to that all day if there was enough of it to not get old.

I GOT A POCKET FULLA STONES 

well not now but for a few months when i was 19, i didnt know you like to get wet 

3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

wow @Deine Mudder is that a serious thing or a weird Al type thing.....

@Mercer not feeling Pooh Sheisty - the production seems hella basic. Just here to reestablish myself as the big hater that hates on everything.

IDK, it's got standard 1017 beats somewhat updated for 2021, even a few good guest producers in the mix. That song "Neighbors" is a banger, the beat and keyboard get's me hyped. Assuming I'm down mostly because I'm a huge Gucci fan and the similarities in style, also somehow like a lot of new shit still these youngsters are coming out with compared to most people in my age group at least.

• Like 1

the production on this pooh sheisty is clean af imo, the subject matter is a little dated drug dealing fuck your bitch shit but thats what sells. I also mess with more younger rap cause i dont want to listen to mfs try to wring the last few drops of fame talking about talking about shit. 

• Truth 2

Lines I fuck with:

Shiesty: I go get free shit out the store cause I'm fucking the clerk

Big 30: I had a Glock before I lost my virginity these niggas envy me

Big 30: A customized chopper thought I scratched him with a nerf

image.png.f8f292498dbd78e92d5214193ff61848.png

3 hours ago, where said:

the production on this pooh sheisty is clean af imo, the subject matter is a little dated drug dealing fuck your bitch shit but thats what sells. I also mess with more younger rap cause i dont want to listen to mfs try to wring the last few drops of fame talking about talking about shit. 

agreed. old heads trying to stay relevant can be really cringy. i try to check out the new stuff too 

What yall think about the new j cole? i feel like opinion at least in this thread were noticeably absent. I know a lot of cole stans locally that will like anything but what are anyone heres opinions before I open my trap