mine is bigger than than yours.........

playboy

Guest Dr. Drew

My two cents for some of your replies

i heard that saber painted over a dead writer. maybe sane or some NY legend of the like. JA was in hollywood doing a movie. he's an actor. just watch karate kid. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by trew

I don't know what happened between Saber and Ja, so I have no right to judge, but I think going over that peice was just all out disrespectful. Not only did he disrespect Saber, he disrespected graffiti as a whole by capping the biggest accomplishment in graffiti's history. It took Saber a year to finish that peice, and his knee is permanently messed up from standing on the slope for such long amounts of time. Saber did all that for the sake of graffiti. I'm guessing it took Ja and Foe one night to ruin it. At least if your going to go over someone, try and make it better than what they did, otherwise no respect will be given. No personal beef is worth ruining that for the entire graffiti community. If someone disrespects you as a writer, show them up on the wall. Make them feel stupid for what they said by putting up fresh styles and bigger and better stuff than they do. If you can't do that, then they deserve to be able to talk trash.

I'm just kind of against going over other peoples illegal stuff anyway. I like seeing graffiti, for me, the more the better. So instead of going over someones stuff (toys excluded), I find my own spot, to ADD to the graffiti game, not TAKE AWAY from it.

how the fuck do u know why saber did that piece?

Guest catwash

You';re all fucking idiots, search and read earlier threads if you want to know. stop bitching about other peoples beef thats got fuck all to do with you. there's a reason, stop guessing and stop gossiping about it. how any of you can cuss JA is beyond me, bunch of internet toy fools.

yeah yeah, so maybe I did say some stuff out of ignorance on the subject. Putting all this beef aside, I still feel that if you go over someone, it should be better than what they did.

Damn I'm getting tired of all the internet beef. You know what, they should just not let people write in the BENCH unless you start the thread. Whoever starts it should be able to say their peice, and then know one can do anything but post flicks. Or maybe you can speak if you post a flik or something, that might work. I think we should keep the trashtalking to the other threads and just post flicks in the BENCH. It will keep all the politics out of this place.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by trew

yeah yeah, so maybe I did say some stuff out of ignorance on the subject. Putting all this beef aside, I still feel that if you go over someone, it should be better than what they did.

going over is one thing, beef is another. speculating and guessing at facts is ignorant, toy.

Originally posted by trew Damn I'm getting tired of all the internet beef.

think before you post then.

toy this, toy that

Ok, since this is the kind of crap that I hate, this is the last thing I am going to say on the subject, and then I am not even going to look at this thread again, so if you think your going to come back with some witty comment, you'll only be talking to yourself, or trying to impress kids on the internet. And I am not trying to start crap with you, so don't take it wrong. This goes for everyone in the place who is calling everyone else a "toy"

Quit throwing the word, "toy" around. Just because you know more, or "think" you know more about some graffiti gossip; which you very well might - I don't really care, doesn't mean that anyone is a toy. If you knew the meaning of the word, or so much about graffiti as you say, you wouldn't be throwing the word around to other writers on the internet of all places.

A toy is someone who is getting into graff, and doesn't know much about it, has little to no skill, and doesn't follow the so called "rules" of graffiti. I find it hard to believe you found out any of this information over the internet by looking at one post that I made on an opinion I had.

I should have known better than to even voice an opinion on something in this place, too many people get there panties in a bunch and start bitching. Calling me a toy without having any information about me as a writer is just as bad as what you say I have done by voicing my opinion on the Ja - Saber beef without having "all" of the facts.

So I hope I didn't hurt your little feelings and I hope you can be man enough to hold whatever imature bitching you'd like to say back at me inside instead of trying to impress all of your internet freinds.

- Peace

Originally posted by graf-freely!

It's a shame what hate will make some people do!!!Well cheap fame for ja and his evil henchmen I geuss.I heard he got stabbed for that shit.I can't say he doesn't diserve

it.:mad:

you dumbass....ja didnt need to do that for fame, he had more than enough already.

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

someone hit up ESPO in the top left part of the 'A':lol:

your just another loudmouth toy (like myself) who couldn't back up a delivery truck.

ha ha...or couldnt pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel.....

ok, that was just a joke cause of the delivery truck line..

people are into graff for different reasons...

im pretty sure i know most of the story behind why they did it, the beef and all that shit, or atleast ive heard most of the accurate versions..

but besides all that, saber is great at what he does, but so are fucking JA and FOE.

i like JA alot, didnt when i first got into graff, cuz i ddint understand him.

but that fucker is like a graffiti warrior... he brings it. period.

i bet if he didnt have beef with saber directly he woulda gone over his piece anyways sooner or later. he is all about the beef like some chunky soup. and thats his love for graff...

its not necasarrily wrong, just different aspect of tha game..

teaser

Originally posted by aret

Thirdly those Fo and Ja deserve to be shot .serioulsy. damn dorks:mad::mad::mad:

Bob Marley is King

AE...Abnormal Erections:king:

why dont you quit talking shit and find jaone and foe and tell them to their face?

for christs sake people LET IT GO....it isnt your battle

• 3 months later...
Guest mafIAkilla

well,well,well,i guess we can see whose nuts get jocked the most over the internet between saber and ja. in all reality,its quite ridiculous for all of you people to be bickering about this two years after the fact and having strong feelings about that saber piece. i doubt saber even cares about it as much as some of you drama queens. this whole fucking thread(like the many other ones on this website about this subject) is a great big graffiti sewing circle.....

blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah blah fucking blah. who fucking gives a shit about the dissed saber piece? get over it. christ....

i hate ja now fuck him. no respect none what so ever

ooooh me oh my. howEVER will ja get by without your precious respect??????????????

i'm sure he's just in a regular ol' panic. grow up.

Guest socrates

JA doesn't like you, JA doesn't like me...If you haven't noticed he doesn't care about the fame cause he got that over 10 years ago. Also why wouldn't JA go over SABER, would this have been even brought up if he had gone over an unknown writer you guys woulod have probably cheered him on, but no MSK and AWR are untouchable, FUCK THAT, those kids aren't exactly living on the street they both got money.

Re: Why

Originally posted by Statrick Swayze

what is the reason for JA to do something like that.... :confused:

mad fame capping the biggest piece in the world, fresh fame too, and in another state, who cares, i bet SABER would get dirty lickings from JA, heh.:P

werd up

Ja is what graffiti is, the guy has been around for a long long time now, for him to be dissin anyone there has to be a reason for it, regardless, whenever JA got beef with someone it dont matter if you went over his outline, marker tag or anything, your shit will get ragged, everywhere and you will lose, simple as that, i aint jockin cuz i dont like the fucker in the first place, my boy threw him a beating, but Ja is still around, cat caught many beatings, he's hated and he's loved he is graffiti's only true king left. i never heard of Saber till this happened, maybe its because i'm not into internet graffiti but saber caught world wide fame for this and more so that JA ragged the shit.....he should be happy with what he's got.

Guest ceas902

HAHAHA JA is the man....

Ill admitt that Saber roller was dope as fuck.. but look at the fame JA got off of Sabers hard work.... Ja is the sickest and most controversal bomber ever.... and its a rep he loves to have...

Guest Can you sign my book???

So many of you are uninformed jocks...I think there is only one reply on this whole thread with a shread of knowledge, please learn about graffiti before you speak this bullshit....

Guest ceas902

^^^^^^^^^^^

Everyone has a different opinion on beef

If you are a hardcore bomber you see it as JA once agian going all out in his attempts to gain fame...

If you would rather peice you see JA as a asshole who destroyed one of the most dedicated peices ever.....

The people on here just call on what they see or hear, no one knows the true effect of this beef besides JA, SABER and there crews.... But then agian thats with any kind of beef

Archived