mine is bigger than than yours.........

playboy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by jah

im guessing they had some kind of beef.

bingo.

and from what ive heard, ja has capped productions while the people who did them are still standing around after finishing, just because they did a production over one of his bombs.

ja is hardcore, and thats the bottom line.

the saber la river piece would fall into the "kings" beef catagory...i have no probelm with what ja and foe did, thats up to them and saber to resolve...the saber la river piece was great and i enjoyed seeing it, but im not going to hate on ja and foe for what they did.........i got respect for all of them.......

I don't know what happened between Saber and Ja, so I have no right to judge, but I think going over that peice was just all out disrespectful. Not only did he disrespect Saber, he disrespected graffiti as a whole by capping the biggest accomplishment in graffiti's history. It took Saber a year to finish that peice, and his knee is permanently messed up from standing on the slope for such long amounts of time. Saber did all that for the sake of graffiti. I'm guessing it took Ja and Foe one night to ruin it. At least if your going to go over someone, try and make it better than what they did, otherwise no respect will be given. No personal beef is worth ruining that for the entire graffiti community. If someone disrespects you as a writer, show them up on the wall. Make them feel stupid for what they said by putting up fresh styles and bigger and better stuff than they do. If you can't do that, then they deserve to be able to talk trash.

I'm just kind of against going over other peoples illegal stuff anyway. I like seeing graffiti, for me, the more the better. So instead of going over someones stuff (toys excluded), I find my own spot, to ADD to the graffiti game, not TAKE AWAY from it.

someone hit up ESPO in the top left part of the 'A':lol:

oh yeah- I'm not pretending to be on the same level as the party's involved with the beef... but some of you fuckers don't know what the fuck youre talking about. Saber has a sick style but youre dreaming if you think he have as many illegal pieces as JA has throws- but that shit is apples and oranges anyways. Who knows why they dissed that piece- maybe just to say the dissed the largest piece in the world... that's a lot more than your ball-hugging asses can say. oh yeah, and you're dissing CAP? Like you can old a flame to any of the dudes youre sweating? No, your just another loudmouth toy (like myself) who couldn't back up a delivery truck.

Guest the answer
Originally posted by trew

I don't know what happened between Saber and Ja, so I have no right to judge, but I think going over that peice was just all out disrespectful. Not only did he disrespect Saber, he disrespected graffiti as a whole by capping the biggest accomplishment in graffiti's history. It took Saber a year to finish that peice, and his knee is permanently messed up from standing on the slope for such long amounts of time. Saber did all that for the sake of graffiti. I'm guessing it took Ja and Foe one night to ruin it. At least if your going to go over someone, try and make it better than what they did, otherwise no respect will be given. No personal beef is worth ruining that for the entire graffiti community. If someone disrespects you as a writer, show them up on the wall. Make them feel stupid for what they said by putting up fresh styles and bigger and better stuff than they do. If you can't do that, then they deserve to be able to talk trash.

I'm just kind of against going over other peoples illegal stuff anyway. I like seeing graffiti, for me, the more the better. So instead of going over someones stuff (toys excluded), I find my own spot, to ADD to the graffiti game, not TAKE AWAY from it.

give me abreak im assuming you do grafiti.and your getting all shitty about respect isnt that an oxymoron.or your just a simple moron.dont get me wrong im all for graff but if your gonna do it drop all that respect bullshit unless your only hitting legal walls are you?

Originally posted by d-town_bomber

ja and foe did that shit for fame. and they got alot of it

thats not why they did it!!!!!!!!!

there is a reason for everything...

and if you dont know it, keep bite your lip, and dont speak on things you have no clue about

ppppeeaaaceeeeeeeeee

Archived