Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
playboy

mine is bigger than than yours.........

to call what JA and FOE did fucked up would not suffice.

when i look at what SABER did, admiration with a slight

pinch of jealousy(cause i didnt do something that awesome)

is all i feel.

ho shit some cock fucks, jacked up that saber extreme roller. man where im from you would get coconuts and palm trees thrown at you for doing something that silly.

Guest 5starstyle

that Saber was fucking sick and I dont kno what would possess some one to desecrate it like that

i doubt ja would travel across the country to do something like that without some type of reason.

(the light bulb means you should have known that.)

Why

that shit is not even a little bit funny..... all the effort that went into that saber piece....and to have people just scibble on it , that shits just dumb.. hateraid

what is the reason for JA to do something like that.... :confused:

He didn't travel across the country to diss em' he was out there for an acting job that his rich daddy got for him as far as I know

Originally posted by mosluggo

He didn't travel across the country to diss em' he was out there for an acting job that his rich daddy got for him as far as I know

how do u find out about shit like that????

duhhh

you coulda read the rolling stone interview, DOOD.

i mean i have no idea, it doesn't say anything about the saber piece, but it does mention his daddy's a big hollywood deal.

Originally posted by jah

im guessing they had some kind of beef.

bingo.

and from what ive heard, ja has capped productions while the people who did them are still standing around after finishing, just because they did a production over one of his bombs.

ja is hardcore, and thats the bottom line.

the saber la river piece would fall into the "kings" beef catagory...i have no probelm with what ja and foe did, thats up to them and saber to resolve...the saber la river piece was great and i enjoyed seeing it, but im not going to hate on ja and foe for what they did.........i got respect for all of them.......

It's a shame what hate will make some people do!!!Well cheap fame for ja and his evil henchmen I geuss.I heard he got stabbed for that shit.I can't say he doesn't diserve

it.:mad:

Guest DEEM121
Originally posted by NeO

i hate ja now fuck him. no respect none what so ever

Who dosen't, how many times has he been stabbed..

I don't know what happened between Saber and Ja, so I have no right to judge, but I think going over that peice was just all out disrespectful. Not only did he disrespect Saber, he disrespected graffiti as a whole by capping the biggest accomplishment in graffiti's history. It took Saber a year to finish that peice, and his knee is permanently messed up from standing on the slope for such long amounts of time. Saber did all that for the sake of graffiti. I'm guessing it took Ja and Foe one night to ruin it. At least if your going to go over someone, try and make it better than what they did, otherwise no respect will be given. No personal beef is worth ruining that for the entire graffiti community. If someone disrespects you as a writer, show them up on the wall. Make them feel stupid for what they said by putting up fresh styles and bigger and better stuff than they do. If you can't do that, then they deserve to be able to talk trash.

I'm just kind of against going over other peoples illegal stuff anyway. I like seeing graffiti, for me, the more the better. So instead of going over someones stuff (toys excluded), I find my own spot, to ADD to the graffiti game, not TAKE AWAY from it.