hot shit in the 412... these deserve their propers

Kanedigital

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137

TBC NIGGA

three words MY DAMN SELF

three letters OPG

dont try and bring up some old bullshit just because you got crossed out and capped. youll see , well youll see ypur shit dissed ha:king:

mikrone37

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

Hey, guy, I'm MIkro. I am going to get reallll pissy when someone posts a quote where my name is mentioned. I also get mad when kids write on the school i work at, when i didn't tell them not to do so. So therefore by my thinking, i should fight someone 5 years younger than me. My cousin is cream so no one gave me shit when i was starting out. I also feel it is my duty to get mad about everything, and get really mad at the kid who writes on my job, but i dont care about crew members who sit on their fat ugly asses and cry all day, or even people who go over my unfinished dumpster and a few of my tags. (AIDS! <3)

anywho....... to mikro: you are twenty friggin years old. i'm 15. i didnt do anything to harm you in any way shape or form. the only thing i have to say is, as soon as you touch me, it's out of my control. i have 7 dudes waiting who want to kick your ass, and each of them, in turn, has from 4-6 people who will kick your ass for sport, then rob your house and jack your bike. i've got a brother with waay too many heads to count who will defend me no matter what. 4 of his boys will kill you if i say the word. (i won't for your sake....) i've got at least 3 crips on my side, hey we'll make this easy, since they are your age, choose one and fight him instead of me, or try to beat up a little kid. you will get fucking arrested when you touch me. not only will you get arrested for assaulting a minor, but you will get fined for the reason you are fighting. graffiti. according to you you're mad up in places i havent seen, i don't doubt it, but look who's going to pay the price. face it, fat ass, you don't want this. what you COULD have done is say "hey, buddy, i work at __________ please don't write on it theyre giving me shit hehe" none of this I TOLD YOLL AZZ DUNT START SHEIT NUCKA. honestly, i dont care.

It's your call... if you want to walk next year, we can work this out with words. case closed.

$0.02

what up...i just had to get this off my chest. two weeks ago i had a little argument with some kid over some bullshit. i told the kid i was gonna fuck him up when i see him. so he pulls the shit "oh yeah thats real cool beat up someone two years younger than you".. this is the biggest piece of pussy bullshit ive heard. and the shit about your older brother and his friends? man i used to hear that shit when id get into fight in elementary school. "im gonna get my brother on you!!!" kids like that are so fuckin pussy. handle your business yourself.

Guest YinzerXpress

so dude my cousints babies mamas brothers son's mothers daddy is a mushroom cloud layin motherfucker motherfucker what what he'll kill all of you.

that sound stupid? fuck ya it does you know why? because not one of those people has a god damn thing to do with anything in our lives. just like all of tenal's back has nothing to do with this beef. you wrote on dudes place of work, ya its fucked up, and maybe mikro should have said something to you instead of yelling like an ass, but hey thats mikro. you know just as well as me there aint no talking shit out in a civilized manner because of his ego and your unearned ego. take it from me that mikro is not one to be messed with. you can fuck with him all you want, jump rob stab or kill him but youll never win. i know from experience. i had an ongoing saga for like 6 months in which case i took out alot of his shit, but he would diss all of my shit and then dis all the fills i did over his pieces. he didnt win and neither did i. you know why? because when it comes to beef mikro turns into a hardcore writer. people say all he does is trains and chill spots, but when beef arises hell go out all night every night for a week, month however long he has to until you have nothing left running. and trust me it will happen. he didnt get all my shit when we had beef, but tenal, in all honesty i was about 10 times more up then than you are now, maybe more so.

and all this shit abuot people writing on the drug store... probe and juju hit that shit summer 2000, in june, i know i was there son. mikro didnt work there then. and me and rythm hit it while he was working there and trust me one day in oakland i almost got into a fight about it with mikro because he was pissed and probably yelled at me more that night(in front of a cop car) than he will ever yell at you in your life.

now for the bidnazz at hand...

i feel like the middle man in a stupid pointless battle which at this point i am. but like the USA in world war II, im neutral at the start, but if i see something i dont like which would be equal to you dissing my piece, or dissing a mikro piece he did with me, or even a mikro piece i like, im running in and taking control and totally fucking EVERY piece you have ever done up. you dont think so? trust me ill do it, and i have a means of transportation that i can find it all, and i will find it ALL. so chose you means of attack wisely, because at this point in time you sound confused, maybe shook, because you keep contradicting yourself. one post is like lets battle in some paint and the next is im gonna get a crew of people to fight you. fuck that, that wont solve a damn thing. beat his ass to your hearts content, but when it all comes down to it all he wants is for you YOUNGBUCKS to wise the fuck up and show some fucking respect. wanna know why i battled ethic, not just because he dissed skoal$, but he didnt show any respect towards me as a decent writer. thats it, PROBE AND I put him on in high school, he knows that just as well as i do. and i know for a fact that probe and i had a large part in you getting in to graffiti in the first place. you used to have respect and that is why i brought you out to paint with us the one day in the hollow remember that? now you run with a bunch of wakass youngbuck writers that may be the coolest kids in the world, but the fact remains that they are wack and hold no rank in the graff scene.

so before i get back to class think it over. ill know where i stand by 9 pm tonight when i return to the 412. i dont work this weekend and i got alot of excess paint so make your choices wisely son i dont wanna get into any fights or anything but i am all about some dissin.

love always

cool cres

your babies daddy you just dont know that yet

that seak is TIGHT

as is the equis

as well as the usual ono, cream, reke

beef, it's what's for dinner

unless your vegetarian, then you could say maybe

seitan, it's what's for dinner

boca smokes sausages, they're what's for dinner

fried tofu, it's what's for dinner

what the fuck

tenal...i aint startin beef but im tossin in my 2 shiney pennies.

mikro chewed you out..big deal

but by you snapping back and saying "ill get my boys on you" wasnt smart.

like cres said..mikro feeds off of beef.

he aint taking this shit lightly AT ALL.

he called me up today while he was dissing your shit.

and hes gonna keep it up until your over.

cause theres happy mikro

then there FUCKING PISSED OFF mikro

there no medium

hes not just gonna dis 1 of your peices and walk away.

he wont stop until your stopped.

you def pissed of the wrong the wrong mother fucker that drives an icecream truck covered in human skulls.

love. peace. chicken grease

relms/otk/vk/es/cl/thug jug/bill brasky/B A baracus/vanilla gorilla

cres.. you're right, you and probe were the only reason i got into writing. as soon as the M-SIDE piece was done, i tried witing for the first time. probe was my idol. i'm not contradicting myself in any way. i want to leave this to the paint, but if mikro wants to fight, i'm not fighting him alone, there's no way that is a fair fight, and knowing mikro he'd bring a gun to a fencing match. He's talking bout the east end entorage, so if it's anyone more than mikro fighting, let it be known i'm going to be dishing out heads also. (i.e. that hispanic kid who keeps giving yout he finger). and by the way mikro, i'm not AIDS.... so just keep that in mind. aids a.k.a. antik. this is betwen me and mikro, so cres, just be a spectator for now unless you feel the absolute need to step in. dude, skoal has been waiting for the next time he sees mikro to kick his ass. that's why adb broke up. anyway i guess mikro's taken to dissing me, that's fine, that's how it should be. there's no rules in vandalizing property illegaly.

love, tenal.

BSJ

real niggas don't get stuffed in the garbage, either.

Guest mikro137

http://mikrone37.com/disin/MVC-001F.JPG'>

http://mikrone37.com/disin/MVC-002F.JPG'>

http://mikrone37.com/disin/MVC-004F.JPG'>

http://mikrone37.com/disin/MVC-007F.JPG'>

can you fucking beat me?

http://mikrone37.com/disin/MVC-013F.JPG'>

yeah i thought so

and im going to go chill with skoal right now pussy

get yer facts str8

while you were typin , i was bombin. in the day and i did a piece today , while you were what , crying on your keyboard. and if you try to get anyone to "beat me up" then you will find out if im joking. if anyone of your boys rolls on me , its thru.

and there are morals to the graf game , dont you read the required textbooks?

you dont tag niggas places of business

you dont drop dimes on their names.

go ahead try me. fuck with the best die like the rest

mikro diamond

aka acid burn nigga

tenal and mikro you two need to forget eachother exist,its at that point,you two have never really been cool for any decent amount of time,and not to jump in on the beef, but mikro you talk about us youngbucks not havin any respect but sometimes you get to heated to fast,and its hard to respect someone that you dread to be around because of their attitude

not that this post makes a difference but i just wanted to throw my opinion in

Guest mikro137

i just love how you like to drop dimes dude... wow , doesnt that make me respect your efforts even more... you blow up my real name , my tag names ,and you dont expect to get a beat down. hmm lets think this over...

you think i get heated quickly , well at least i know your name. if you ask anyone else in this city who you are , they have no clue. now youll say "well i have to be in my house when the street lights come on..." oh boo fucking hoo! :o wow should i hand you a kleenex to wipe away the taers from your eyes?(i bombed for 2 years str8 , grounded ,and mostly during the day instead of going to school , and i have a dope ass job now because of it hmmmm wow im not the loser you think i am) imagine what an actual "writer" in this city would do. hmmm , well theyd find you and beat the shit out of you for bieng a pussy and not handling your beef like a man. you act real ass tough behind a fucking keyboard you know that. well when you grow up out of this fantasy land you live in then maybe you can hit me up when i see you and your "posse". if i do recall youve said maybe 10 words to me in your lifetime. but you have the gall to say shit about me on a national message board. when you leave this beef alone (trust me you will) you will realize why you should have just KEPT YOUR DAMN MOUTH SHUT! i can go out and dis shit till the cows come home. i like to , and i will keep doing it. this is never gonna end until you make it end. maybe if you and your MSR (morning side rydas..ryde or die bitch , get it?) clique get some sense and stop running your mouths like broken toilets in shitty hotels , then maybe youll get respect ,and talked to in a human manner. the war YOU started is gonna make YOU the hated , not the hater in the end. i have a short fuse for this claiming spots when you have no rep bull shit. all of your spots are MY spots (peace to cres rythm probe rip who helped the pioneering as well) and YOUR FAKE ASS CREW blows the spot up for us who are REAL writers , and put our work in on the regular. when you get the training wheels of of your bike , and learn your abc's maybe youll be able to walk into my spots and peep shit you wont ever be able to do with that shitty attitude (oh yeah you also write dookie.. its holds true to your attitude and skillz) see you are a joke to us. you and your clique of fashon writers. i know yall is into limp bizkit and ICP , but please thats not a reason to become a bunch of buster ass niggas who make it hot for no reason. you all got caught on the busway for taking pictures. WHAT THE FUCK! why would you 1)go there at 3 in the am with a bunch of loud ass little kids who dont know what the DL is 2)why would you take pictures at 3am. are you a brain dead vegitable? obviously , for pulling a bonehead ass move like that. also why do you keep bringing up shit from my old job. you were still in elementry school when i worked there so dont play dude. dont tell stories you never heard.

this is what pisses me of the most however.

STOP WRITING PROBES NAME LIKE HE KNEW YOU/OR LIKED YOU.

jesse never liked you. everytime you write his name in that faux ass probe hand , you are disrespecting his family and his memory. jesse was like a brother to me. and when you go and write his name on shit , 1) not knowing him 2) or knowing what he was even about , you piss the whole lot of us who actually knew the man off. i could understand if you walked routes with him , took him to paint his first train , had an art show with him , got drunk with him , talked with him on a human level as opposed to the "writer" level. but you dont and you need to stop pretending you did. if you knew him youd know that his name meant the world to him. it was his alter ego , it was a huge part of his personality. you writing his name disrespects his legacy as one of the most real , honest dedicated fun to chil with writer/person that ive ever met in my entire life. stop doing this shit. this in all honesty ios what pisses me off the most about you. if you would have went down to our dumpster spot and done the shit you do now while he was alive , me him and cres would hvae been down there ready to vic your buster asses. me him and serket were the first writers to piece down there. while you were what? learning how to tie your shoes. you and your rap snax crew go down there and destroy history. history that supposedly got you into graffiti to begin with. you all bitch about having no spots , but none of you look for your own spots. you instead rely on real writers to pioneer spots then you blow em up. then you bitch about having a lack of transportation. welll its called PATRANSIT get your punk asses on a bus and go find your own spots.

when word gets out of this breach in respect and athority , you will have hell to pay. you dont disrepect you elders. and you dont make a mockery of your hero , who hated you to begin with.

thats my 3 dolla bill yall

(yes i will quote limp bizkit )

fuck you zero cool aka TENAL

see what happens when you get me mad. well you really havent yet. ha ha ha

mikrone37

probe oner rest in peace

p.s. stop bumpin lines of ritalin and advil; , get some real drugs if you want to be a junkie , and stop tryin to be a big man behind your keyboard. if you want to be a writer , stop talking shit and start respecting people. if it wasnt for me , your 1 hero would have never gotten the motivation to paint his first piece.

p.p.s. grow some balls and start sneaking out of you house. instead of bieng a whipped ass little mamas boy.

p.p.p.p.s. fuck you

motherfucker... don't even start with this you didn't know probe bullshit again. remember the production you wanted to do you told me to come paint? this has nothing to do with you not taking your prozac, so leave it out. I respect my parents enough to follow their rules, they got me through enough shit, i'm not going to throw it back in their face. yeah there's a lot of shit your stalker ass doesnt know about us "little kids". i wrote dookie for about four days back in the summer. i knew jesse from living on the same street as him, through my brother, and through resp ( he was the first person my bro smoked weed with.). i don't snort ritalin or "advil" as you put it. some people don't need chemicals to be happy. daytime bombing is my favorite shit to do, don't act like you are the originator of that, too. east lib is not "your spot". maybe a roof can be your spot, but not an entire fucking area, where other heads before you kinged it. i don't give a fuck about painting the bridge or dumpsters, i'd much rather put in work where it can get seen. and i can't do shit about what the other "little kids" do when i'm not around. jesus christ. talkin bout i don't say shit to you in person... the first time i met you you were talking straight for about an hour. you didn't have shit to say to me or aids when we saw you downtown. you waited till YOU were behind a keyboard.

and school is a big deal for me, i want to go to college. therefore i don't skip to go do illegal shit because they'll what? call my house and i'll get what? suspended and grounded. sorry my parents care about me and i want to have a good job.

<3

hehe

and by the way, what the fuck are you trying to prove to who?

Guest mikro137

http://www.mikrone37.com/disin/mikrogeneral.jpg'>

http://www.mikrone37.com/disin/bomb.jpg'>

this is for you you fuckin dildo

i have a good job , and i dont like when little kids bring heat into my set.

an important rule of graf , is not to blow another writers spot up. we may play an illigal game , but there are rules and you need to follow them.

love

mikro

given that you're boy Tenal is 15yrs old, im sure hes quite the toy, but you're shit stinks, too, Mikro... in othre werds, you're shit ain't so hot that you can talk shit like you're Virus or somethin..... get off the internet and back to the drawing board. and as for Tenal... WHAT THE FUCK KINDA NAME IS "Tenal"?!?!? did somebody drink drink some Griffin that day? i sure HOPE so, cause if your brain was functioning normally that day, i'd hate to see something sober outta you... go back to Baghdad, sucka.

Graff is cool but writers ain't.

Guest mikro137
Mikro... in othre werds, you're shit ain't so hot that you can talk shit like you're Virus or somethin..... get off the internet and back to the drawing board.

givin that i was cutting up , theres no need to talk shit. its called a joke , some people get em , some people miss em. if you didnt get it , dont start talking shit. wheres your flix at bro... hmmmm. not here. i have no excuses , i just paint. so dont start running your mouth cuz ill just shut you down too

also your name is cornhustlah so that means you are some corn fed ass honkey (i assume) i will come out to your hood and fuck your set up bee. so keep on talking shit

this is the gayest shit ever. even in pittsburgh no one cares about these writers. how many fuckin times are u guys gonna paint htose dumpsters that NO ONE sees??? OPG? a gang....ohmigod....this is embarassing to watch....anyone else reading this thread, this is NOT pittsburgh!!! pittsburgh is LIES, PFG, NSF.....thats it....DEVER, 21RAk, CHEMIST, PRISM, SESK, CREAM, NISE, FORCE, NECSKE, REKE, EVIL, NUDE, YELP, CROWN and a handful of others....the kids writing on this post paint abandonded dumpsters over and over and take flix of them. its depressing to see that they are internet. ignore this thread. please.

cheerleader, for the record.... when there's a dumpster in the spot, it gets painted. usually by mikro, kane, sers, cres, rythm, neko, or some special guests like mook, seos, nap etc. where do you think these dumpsters go? just chill there? they go all over town, meaning you hav ea really dope burner up wherever the dumpster is. <3.

Archived