hot shit in the 412... these deserve their propers

Kanedigital

check this shit... hot off the press(back from CVS)...

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/case%283%29.JPG'>

Case(from toronto) "Oh my god! It's Tom Green!"

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/seskpfg.JPG'>

Sesk PFG Mind if I get a bite of that Boston Creme, officer?

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/creampfg.JPG'>

Cream PFG I'd love my coffee with Cream, But I prefer Heineken 22's!

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/rythmjyk.JPG'>

Rythm JYK "Dirt Dog bitch... don't get it twisted... yo, you tryin to puff this jibber?"

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/onoroklies.JPG'>

Onorok LIES "WHERE?!"

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/janetvk.JPG'>

Janet VK "Ms. Reno if you're reeeeally NASTY!"

http://freephoto-i.net/users/kanedigital/brick.JPG'>

Brick by Kane "You know what that crown means, Dildo Neck...? That means you're what...? King of the Dildos!" @TimeBomb

A lil peek of shit goin down in FOUR ONE TWO... I ain't got no flix of that Mook cat though... I know SOMEBODY has to... (*cough... Post them!)

or any other Hot shit from Pittsburgh... unless Brick is trying to sell it to you... feel free to post your own shit or give feedback...

peas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
"You know why mikro kept your book? he's scared shitless. He knows you cats are going to be better then him in a few years. naw... fuck that... it'll only take a couple months. all that kid does is whine about his girl and call people dildos."

-Brick

much respect for rythm. i heard the piece next to it was pretty good... but then some herb and his boy dissed it.<^>

absolutely...

I am evil... 10L... rot in hell... You never even finished your piece you pussy... If you're so "mad" about it, then why don't you just go paint the same fuckin spot again... dickhead... quit being a whiney little bitch... You painted over me anyway... so I'll paint back over it if I want... just kiddin... go paint the fuckin wall again... I don't care... I flicked my piece... shit... at least I didn't paint over it while you were waiting for a clear day to paint so your shit wasn't sloppy like cres did to me on my newest one down there... he said he flicked it...whatever...that wall is HUGE... and there was so much other shit to go ever... he coulda let me finish that shit... yours was there for MONTHS... different story... anyway... just paint the fuckin thing... just don't touch that rythm piece...

as far as the catch phrases go... the Sesk one is entirely fictional, but to me he seems like the type of person who would ask a cop for a bite of his donut... the other one's are based on real life actual 100% not staged truth...;)

after all... not everyone

can be Willie Stargell

Guest mikro137

TenAl

yalls needs to bite your tongues. i dont even want tohear this im scared shit i will take both of you to a wall and make you eat those words. dont ever say i do things because im scared , especially if you are a little ass kid , and especially if i hooked you up with rap snax. tenal (aka some pittsburgh flavor) you are the center of a very hot button topic for me that has to do with little ass kids running theyre mouths , and crying about bieng in crews. when you have the balls to say something to my face then ill give you a pound after waxing you (with my fist not some battle bull shit). dont talk yang if you cant hang.

sorry tio be so negitive in such a positive forum but it had to be said

mikrone37

Ya know, fuck it, I say fuck writing graff. Im a just sit around the neighborhood and wait for you kids to come down my block and the Im a beat you with a broomstick and then empty ya paint all over your face just cause Im bigger and I hate kids HA HA HA

FUCK LITTLE PUSSY WRITERS WHO WANNA WRITE ON DUMPSTERS

die kiddie die

i really don't comprehend why so many kids jock onorok. his style is not *that* great. i mean if he digs the shit he does, whatever floats his boat and makes him happy and thats really whats the most important. but i don't get why so many kids are on his dick. please, someone, explain?

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by evilistic

the pieces are nice but i dont understand the catch phrases

i was thinking the exact same thing.

Hey, guy, I'm MIkro. I am going to get reallll pissy when someone posts a quote where my name is mentioned. I also get mad when kids write on the school i work at, when i didn't tell them not to do so. So therefore by my thinking, i should fight someone 5 years younger than me. My cousin is cream so no one gave me shit when i was starting out. I also feel it is my duty to get mad about everything, and get really mad at the kid who writes on my job, but i dont care about crew members who sit on their fat ugly asses and cry all day, or even people who go over my unfinished dumpster and a few of my tags. (AIDS! <3)

anywho....... to mikro: you are twenty friggin years old. i'm 15. i didnt do anything to harm you in any way shape or form. the only thing i have to say is, as soon as you touch me, it's out of my control. i have 7 dudes waiting who want to kick your ass, and each of them, in turn, has from 4-6 people who will kick your ass for sport, then rob your house and jack your bike. i've got a brother with waay too many heads to count who will defend me no matter what. 4 of his boys will kill you if i say the word. (i won't for your sake....) i've got at least 3 crips on my side, hey we'll make this easy, since they are your age, choose one and fight him instead of me, or try to beat up a little kid. you will get fucking arrested when you touch me. not only will you get arrested for assaulting a minor, but you will get fined for the reason you are fighting. graffiti. according to you you're mad up in places i havent seen, i don't doubt it, but look who's going to pay the price. face it, fat ass, you don't want this. what you COULD have done is say "hey, buddy, i work at __________ please don't write on it theyre giving me shit hehe" none of this I TOLD YOLL AZZ DUNT START SHEIT NUCKA. honestly, i dont care.

It's your call... if you want to walk next year, we can work this out with words. case closed.

$0.02

Guest mikro137

tenal are you nuts

Hey, guy, I'm MIkro. I am going to get reallll pissy when someone posts a quote where my name is mentioned. I also get mad when kids write on the school i work at, when i didn't tell them not to do so. So therefore by my thinking, i should fight someone 5 years younger than me. My cousin is cream so no one gave me shit when i was starting out. I also feel it is my duty to get mad about everything, and get really mad at the kid who writes on my job, but i dont care about crew members who sit on their fat ugly asses and cry all day, or even people who go over my unfinished dumpster and a few of my tags. (AIDS! <3)

yes tenal , you are a man now... you dumb fuck. you wanna start talking about pulling guns , tell me not these people who have nothing to do with this local beef. im not gonna respond with beef , ill just find you and handle it in person your pussy shittalking ass has nothing but dreams of bieng a real writer. when you spend time in the treanches , then well start talking about what "youll do to me" with your "crips" you were crying about the whole "were all writers man theres no need for violence" last night. now youll act big , on a national message board where noone has ever even seen your wack ass bullshit. or heard your name , or even cares about your posts. so take it off here and take it to me you cock. whos big now. "im bigger tahn you" but youd still call the cops when i whoop you little faggot ass. sod off asshole and stop quoting me in you aim profile. get some origionality and please get off the fucking crack pipe. you live in a white ass beighborhood , you know no black people , and you cant ficght your own battles. theres only beef because you started it. dont get it twisted nigga...

mikrone

value k

onthat k

OPG (a real gang.something you know nothing about)

TBC

NDK

CL

Guest YinzerXpress

ok now i have to speak in behalf of my "soon to not be walking" boy mikro, my dick that aint gonna happen. i dont understand where the fuck you think you get all this hardcore bombing rep and props from fucking anyone tenal. you are a toy, im not trying to hate but it had to be said as it has been again and again. you cant beat mikro in a battle as hard as you tried, and all this im gonna have 4 people kill mikro blah blah bullshit shows me that you are fucking shook, you are fukcing sweating him, what reason for? i dont know and to tell you the truth i really dont care. but if i was mikro i would have said the same shit to you because there aint no fucking reason in the world that you had to tag his place of work unless you were trying to start beef. i went to school there i know where you can and cannot paint and the outside of the fucking buildings is one thing that you cant paint there. so me being the middle man in this whole fiasco just want to know why the fuck you are gonna try and jump mikro and i also want to know what youll do when fifty motherfuckers roll up the next day on you. im not fucking around dude, you have no reason to try and get mikro "killed" as you say. the fact is, you started a shitload of beef that you cannot even begin top handle so now you ahve to run to your boys and your brother and so forth to try and develop a back against mikro, who you know damn well wuld never fight you in any kind of way. well just to let you know i wouldnt touch mikro or have anyone of your boys touch him because there will be repercussions from th east end entorage, ok? youre a cool kid but if you do something stupid your graffiti career as you know it is DONE get me, we can do that, trust me.

love always your buddy

cool cressy cres:beat: :love: :mexican:

p.s. you fools EVER touch one of my dumpsters again and im taking everything youve ever did out....

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i have 7 dudes waiting who want to kick your ass, and each of them, in turn, has from 4-6 people who will kick your ass for sport, then rob your house and jack your bike. i've got a brother with waay too many heads to count who will defend me no matter what. 4 of his boys will kill you if i say the word. (i won't for your sake....) i've got at least 3 crips on my side, hey we'll make this easy, since they are your age, choose one and fight him instead of me, or try to beat up a little kid. you will get fucking arrested when you touch me. not only will you get arrested for assaulting a minor, but you will get fined for the reason you are fighting. graffiti

thems fighting words!

I have no idea what you're fighting about,

but you're comming off weak.

Guest mikro137
you will get fucking arrested when you touch me. not only will you get arrested for assaulting a minor, but you will get fined for the reason you are fighting. graffiti. according to you you're mad up in places i havent seen, i don't doubt it, but look who's going to pay the price.

and he says hes gonna snitch out people...

snitches get stitches...

mikrone37

can nothing i said get taken the way i mean it? let me explain 'DAWG LUK @ U GOEN BAKK ON UR WERD NIGGA U SUKK". mikro you are a twenty year old man. you want to assault me for writing on a school. i've always had one or two bullshit tags on a door there. all of a sudden you and your ego get going off about the littlest thing and you want "compensation" for a fucking tag on a school you happen to work at. did you threaten juju, probe, cres, or rythm when they did throws on your old place of work? no sir. and let me set this straight, i'm not running my mouth off. the main point of my rants is: you have no reason to touch me, leave it in paint, i know a lot of people who would go after your ass in a second if i come home with a "busted grill" as you put it. leave it to the paint, college boy. youre just looking for some reason to have my carreer wiped out because you can't stand new kids who actually try. go ahead and diss everything i've done. all i hav eto do is go put up more shit, it's that simple. if yo uwant to diss that, go right the fuck ahead. it's just going to give me more practice. but if you don't like paint, the next time you see me, do whatever the hell you want to do to me. just you, just me. man on boy fair and square. if beating up little kids for shit they didnt know was "wrong" makes you feel more manly and will be a good story to tell when you getcha hair cut, that's your thing. +6 years of writing experience, +5 years of life experience. i guess that adds up to equal, right?

Guest mikro137

nigga what

can nothing i said get taken the way i mean it? let me explain 'DAWG LUK @ U GOEN BAKK ON UR WERD NIGGA U SUKK". mikro you are a twenty year old man. you want to assault me for writing on a school. i've always had one or two bullshit tags on a door there. all of a sudden you and your ego get going off about the littlest thing and you want "compensation" for a fucking tag on a school you happen to work at. did you threaten juju, probe, cres, or rythm when they did throws on your old place of work? no sir. and let me set this straight, i'm not running my mouth off. the main point of my rants is: you have no reason to touch me, leave it in paint, i know a lot of people who would go after your ass in a second if i come home with a "busted grill" as you put it. leave it to the paint, college boy. youre just looking for some reason to have my carreer wiped out because you can't stand new kids who actually try. go ahead and diss everything i've done. all i hav eto do is go put up more shit, it's that simple. if yo uwant to diss that, go right the fuck ahead. it's just going to give me more practice

little man its very simple , go tak a walk in your old haunts (wich by the way are mine , noone let you in , you are trespassing on my shit ese) you have what , maybe 2 tags running now. your career was wiped out long efore you left the dugout , remember when you got booed for reppin crews you wernt in? i do cuz i laid the law down to you. or do you remeber when you nearly got smacked for that shit you went over in the hollow? i do. i also remeber running up on my oys , and screaming at them for writing on my store... yeah i remeber that , do you? no. ive left it to paint , but you started beef you cant handle. you got AIDS. not the virus , but the syndrome that causes you to get dissed like theres no tomorrow. cash money is an army (aka jyk vk otk bgw etc etc etc...) you etter get a navy (and no , ethic who i almost killed with a can during that "battle" is not a navy.) ya herd. son its over , i have another route to run and then you are thru. if you cant handle the heat , then get out of the kitchen. when i was your age , i wasnt afraid of the "older writers" i handled my biz as best i could. looks like your "biz" is bankrupt. and because of me , youll know what beef is.

see me , im mike tyson. you just got your ear bit off. now im gonna come and eat your babies.

ha ha ha

mikrone37

ps crow , im gonna hook those flix up asap

Guest mikro137

Archived