I got false cracked at a kailua party and it was no fun!

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

you're a simple manipulator

Originally posted by Sam Owens

whatever willy. i was simply pointing out how you contridict yourself. you seem to offer your opinions, why do you think they're any more valid than any of ours? because you've lived in the mainland? so have we...

your comment "you guys try to get up too much" has got to be the stupidest thing i have ever heard in the context of graffiti. attaching your comment about "getting up on a little island" is completely irrelevent. the island of Oahu is the same size as the five boroughs of new york city, and there have been thousands upon thousands of writers who have killed shit only in new york, and not outside of it. a similar comparison can be made with los angeles.

if you think that there's something wrong with "trying to get up too much" you obviously lack the "soul of graffiti" yourself.

just retract your comments. i'm getting tired of this...

what i was saying is its nonsence to always battle on the street....come together and fucking move shit bitch.....

what is getting up on a little island gonna do?

come together.....paint a fucking mural why dont you....

you take my words from old ass post and put them together like you know somethin...you dont.retract what you said im getting tired,nigga please....

everybody knows my entire history.....

for the love of god,get off my nuts and forget about me...

i contradict myself for sayin that "808 giants dont get up"

i give more respect for those little fucks that do"

thats old homeboy...

then i say stop battling on the streets come together and paint murals

right when i start talking positive,i have some little nutlovin fuck like yourself suckin my dick and tellin me im not givin you enough....

suck my dick and shut up bitch...

hawaii has some little hoes for graff writers......some of you i understand and i know how i did you wrong....

i lack the soul of grafitti???

i dont care where the fuck you're from....you're still a nagging little hoe that pushes me when im trying to let the old lady through the door...

big ups to eats for doing that black and gold on top of that building...shocked me again.....

to the rest of you little bitches...get off each others little botos and paint something spectacular..

Guest willy.wonka

get off my nuts.....

1. i'm not on your nuts. i've seen your graff, it sure isn't anything to write home about.

2. "come together. paint a fucking mural?" so why are you painting over untouched Eat and Bible pieces in a ditch where so many other spots are open and/or already capped?

3. like i have stated before, why do you think your opinion is relevent? just stop saying negative thing to people doing their own thing.

4. trying to say i'm on your nuts is irrelevent to the issues i have addressed. it just shows that you're trying to throw insults in desperation and compensate for the fact that you can't say anything else to back up your initial statements when you were talking out of your ass.

5. yes i agree with you...........Eat hit a really sick spot high up on that building

what was that?couldnt hear you...get those nuts out of your mouth.--

--my friend jofus---

squeezin that whole paragraph out with a pair of nuts in your mouth must have been difficult...---

---my brother "D-BO"----

dude you really are on my nuts...when i complain,its not all on you..you're not the only one that has been on my nuts.i just cant be left alone....

so why dont you "retract" your ass off of my alter ego...im not your girl and im not your fucking mother...let me be....

i cant believe i got some fucking idiots like you all up in my shit...

DONT WORRY ABOUT ME DUDE,IM A FUCKIN ASSHOLE..

JUST LET ME BE..

ITS EASY...JUST DONT SAY ANYTHING TO WILLY WONKA OR ABOUT WILLY WONKA....

YOU'RE LIKE A LITTLE HOE DUDE....

YOU KNOW?WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

LITTLE HOES..

thats all you come off on me as...a little hoe...

just forget about me....

thats all im gonna say...

i dont want to be your super star,i dont want to make you feel important..

you are a internet complaining drama hoe...

GETO,

No I don't want to battle your whole crew by myself, nor do I want to waste my time and effort and paint going over you. True, I don't really give a fuck about you or your crew, but I do love graffiti. I am of the opinion that the more graffiti that's out there, the better, it takes heat off us as individuals, and I like to see it, even yours. I also think that all egos and computer drama aside, we'd all get along pretty well because we have in common a love for graffiti. I've seen a lot of graffiti in the past ten years since I started looking, so I always make comparisons, and I don't apologize. The best I can do is restate what I said.

restated: That Bike and Ator heaven is pretty solid, much better than the ones that ITK and H-MOB were doing in Pearl City back in '95 or '96.

Hope that settles it for you. Battling the buff is enough for me. I don't want to go around looking for your shit so I can go over it or vice versa. I'm assuming the feeling is mutual. This computer shit is silly, not me, but I'll admit I like to come on here and look at pictures. Main Point: I'd rather see us both up than one on top of the other. Understand? Agree?

Still got a problem with me? If so, then we can fight next time we meet, over computer bullshit. Take care, stay up, peace,

OERA HJG UK

by the way, thanks for posting more pictures, fags( it's a joke, relax). Eat and Ator, credit for the Chinatown shit and the high roof on Kapiolani, be careful, don't get caught, I'd like to see you guys stick with it for a long time. I like the TR shit too, solid, Mean too.

my god this willy wonka arguing shit is so fucking gay. just leave him alone and maybe he will go away, fuck!

some flics i got in an email. trying to bring this thread out of this bullshit

EAT

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/eyedea/eatking1.jpg'>

EAT

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/eyedea/eatking.jpg'>

EAT

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/eyedea/eatgold.jpg'>

I know everyone hates BOGUS, but you're only kidding yerself if you say he dosen't do good work. He's easily as good as anybody that does pieces on Oahu, yes LITTLE, even BIBLE. And us kids in HJG hardly know him, just seen him up. BOGUS, calm down man,you got nothin' to prove, the proof is in the puddin'. And I like that organic lookin' shit that REST does more than I like BIBLE, but BIBLE does have fresh letter styles, can't deny that. Actually, I take one thing back, KATCH burns all of it, his pieces are still my favorites on Oahu and BOGUS or anyone else hasn't even come close to him artistically. That's what I think. It's RAD and AWESOME like my favorite band RATT.

there willy. i've deleted it all. why? because i'm scared. i'm scared that innocent kids will get hurt with weapons worse than baseball bats. i'm scared that innocent people will get their paint jacked because someone doesn't like being questioned about their thoughts and actions. i'll put my tail between my legs and let you win. you seem to bash christians for their lack of cognitive reasoning. maybe its time for a self check. and likewisei will check myself as to why i'm so persistent with getting people to see my point. if you still want to meet with me, i'll email you the place and time.

Guest willy.wonka

there you go again.....

there willy. i've deleted it all. why? because i'm scared. i'm scared that innocent kids will get hurt with weapons worse than baseball bats. i'm scared that innocent people will get their paint jacked because someone doesn't like being questioned about their thoughts and actions. i'll put my tail between my legs and let you win. you seem to bash christians for their lack of cognitive reasoning. maybe its time for a self check. and likewisei will check myself as to why i'm so persistent with getting people to see my point. if you still want to meet with me, i'll email you the place and time.

get the fuck off my nuts...erase this shit!!!

its over....ima hurt people who i think will try to hurt me.....

you need a crowd....i'll be in town today......do you know where that WANE throwie is?my homies house is right there.....i'll check out the window from time to time and go over there to meet someone....

erase this shit....

i am a christian...now isnt that funny....

you werent questioning...you manipulated my posts to say what you wanted it to say to your beautiful crowd...you picked a fight with me....

shut your mouth

if people come down and bring weapons out of fear....i bust my shit out,out of fear,,,other than that ima just slap heads.....some of you need it.....

Guest uncle-boy

fuckin ass eat!!! you get mo betta spots den me i going scrape da grown wit yo face. but i heard you wen take our waiks spot widout me you fuckah. i wen cry small kine wen i heard dat one but den, you my homie so i not going stay all salts. but eh, no do um again , o else....KONKS!!! but anyway definitely good work.

ps thanks for posting that roof flic, da buggah got buffed yesterday.:o

peace out everybody in tha hizzy fa' shizzy,

tha geakanator himself.

Archived