I got false cracked at a kailua party and it was no fun!

el barto

Up on the Sticky thread...

Child from dam crew was one the dopest most influencial writers i have ever seen in a magazine. He really knew how to make the most of his paint, the stuff he did was Grapihtti art and i kindly ask of u guys to pay some kind words towards his death and wish him a dear rest into his new exsistence.

Respectfully,

biLlovRights

p.s.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay billy madison or ummm why are you on here yapping about Asek because he probably capped your shit!!! I'm sick of people on here taliking shit about people but smile in their face outside. he's in Te so what you jealous?? it sounds like it. are you jealous cause he's friends with atak hmmmmm....... thats my friend and we're like brothers so whoever you are you obviously know us so bring it bitch

Originally posted by Kurse

he's in Te so what you jealous?? it sounds like it. are you jealous cause he's friends with atak hmmmmm.......

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what a stupid azz jocking TOY!!!

Guest lukeCwalker

geee hawaii will never stop talking shit, a couple of my homies is there right now,

haha ive seen some TE stuff in here a couple of times but not worth jocking they remind me of that crew tsc with all five and olive them, they try to to be all abstract but shit still looks horrible in my opinion..ive heard of that guy asek i heard he went over beamrs stuff and i heard beamr wooped his ass all drunk;any one have pics of his stuff ?curious if hes alright or not

Last To Survive

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

Jealous for knowing a writer?! :lol: this is the hardest i've laughed in a good year or so! it would already sound quite pathetic if you were referring to a famous celebrity, even more sad if you were talking about Twist or Espo, but a hawaii writer?! oh my fucking god!

Congratulations on being the first person in Hawaii to dick-ride harder that Decep. If your parents allow you to leave your cozy little suburb, you should come to town and see how hard Decep gets clowned.

We should make you an award for saying the funniest shit ever.

:lol:

oh btw u seem koo drew what do u write?

i was trying to give you some credit, my shit talking is minimal, so what? you never got all pissed when reck used to post pics of our half ass throwies and talk worlds of shit. as a matter of fact i don't think i've really talked any shit at all lately, so get over it you little cry baby. me and my 2 person crews do our thing and we love it. we don't start shit with anyone, just don't go over us and we'll leave you alone. and in case you're wondering, the only reason i ever looked at this website is because i heard reck was talking choke shit about my crew on here. you guys thought it was so funny, then you get all fussy with me over a compliment. that's some serious sissypants shit. and i'm not trying to bring up old shit with reck, that's all over. so what the fuck are you talking about? and the shit you said about hawaii and it's writers never being comparable to the mainland is retarded. anyone with the drive can do amazing things with graffiti. you think revok, ayer, ozie, gkae, puzl, sever, amaze, jaber, or any other west coast graff hero has super powers, like in third grade dude? i think a lot of hawaii writers have huge potential, beamr, mean, rejk, atak, ator, eat, mind, bogus, onit all got what it takes to kill major cities if they devote their lives to it. maybe you won't go very far with graff, quit after 2 or 3 years of it, but you can't speak for all of oahu, so don't. you been writing about 2 years now haven't you? get off my case, i'll do my thing and you can do yours.

peace

Guest willy.wonka

eat and ator get up in some crazy areas...lost too

but im sorry to inform bible

i went over one of your nice pieces...

it was nice....

im also sorry to inform eat...

i went over one of your pieces...

much respect though....i felt bad doing it...

well,cruzin around...i like this little graff scene out here.

eat fucking shocks me sometimes...you're up homie.

Guest the answer

HI IM THAT GUY THAT IS ALWAYS SAYING EVERYBODY SHOULD JUST STOP TALKING SHIT ON THE INTERNET YET THE FIRST TO RESPOND TO THE LITTLEST THING I DONT LIKE WOW AM I JUST CONFUSED OR JUST A FUCKING ASS HMMM IM FULL OF ACUSATIONS AND IDEAS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE YET IT LOOKS LIKE IM JUST DRAWING AN OUTLINE OF MYSELF AT TIMES MAYBE NO ONE WILL NOTICE IF I JUST KEEP TALKING CIRCLES YA THATS RIGHT.IGNORANCE IS BLISS

kurse i aint got nothing against u and your krew. maybe if u checked these hawaii threads a little more you would know i said that shit like a week or two ago when everything was totaly different with the whole he sad this and he said that, and lets fight shit. i am not jelous of asek being friends with atak. i am not jelous of him being in te. i really don't care anymore what asek is doing. and what do you mean by bring it. cause we could have a friendly battle if you want. that . oh and asek didn't cap my shit he put a line through it.

Archived