I got false cracked at a kailua party and it was no fun!

el barto

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

after reading what i wrote....

hating people is such an ugly feeling.

thats all and it ifeel it killing me,forming inside....

and what is hamma jang?

its tha hamma jang! my favorite crew name....letters are shitty,but when you say it..it feels good.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by BillyMadison

wonka why didn't u just stay in the mainland then, fuck. just go away already

my aloha spirit was running out.....i was turning back into my old self and a little bit of a,i dont know...an insane asshole,a thief[stores]

and living like that was not good for me.so i came back in the act of desperation.

besides,this is where my entire family lives.i missed the beach.

dont worry billy...give me 2-3 years...and then i'll be gone.some day you just have to grow up....and i hate it.

defiant

yea kapaa sucks. i lived in kilauea. i stayed on the north shore most of the time. its the tightest side. its got the best surf too. and da mos crip brah. i never saw any tight graff on kauai tho. just hella toy shit like "smok da crip" tagged all the over the place. i thought pigeon was so fuckin dumb when i first moved over but after awhile i got used to it. whered u live before u moved to the islands?

Guest uncle-boy

if anyone is wondering what all those random green spots are on all the bombs in the 4th pic are, i think the owner went on the roof and "x'd" everything and wrote fuck on it. it's pretty hilarious. only in hawaii can you find rainbows adorning china town bombs.:cool:

props to hjg, uk, and te for bombing hawaii too, that's what it's all about.

peace

Guest uncle-boy

sorry disco bryso, but i do consider myself a "real" LEPO FUCKAH!!!! cheeeee-heeeee. no tell me who fo watch fo i call my uncle cause he mo big den you and can giv you one false crack medavack ....den what? next you'll be telling me that poe is going to want to battle a teletubby.

no get nutz.

Archived