Reddit, pfft.

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Saw that this morning. Not surprised. At least 4chan doesn’t pretend to not be pedos and weirdos.

I spend too much time on the wrong subreddit and I start feeling like dhabs. Lots of really stupid people on that site supporting each other’s stupid fucking opinions.

Fuck Reddit

• LOL! 2

But seriously, this reminds me of that time people lost their shit at a Pretty Beauty Salon in I think Vancouver (?) for refusing to wax a trans lady's ball sack.  After the initial outrage wave crested it came out that she was a ridiculous predator who had repeated incidents with preteen girls in bathrooms, which is ironic in itself, and being obsessed with menstruation.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

3 minutes ago, metronome said:

Wow, can't believe this blew up overnight!  Thanks for the upvotes and gold!  Can't believe my most upvoted comment on reddit is about fisting my own asshole. 

I cant give you any gold cause im a 25 year old unemployed loser who still lives with my parents but take my upvote! This post deserves a platinum award someone give it to this man!

• LOL! 2

1 minute ago, metronome said:

But seriously, this reminds me of that time people lost their shit at a Pretty Beauty Salon in I think Vancouver (?) for refusing to wax a trans lady's ball sack.  After the initial outrage wave crested it came out that she was a ridiculous predator who had repeated incidents with preteen girls in bathrooms, which is ironic in itself, and being obsessed with menstruation.

thats ongoing IT is still fucking with ppl https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessica_Yaniv

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Saw that this morning. Not surprised. At least 4chan doesn’t pretend to not be pedos and weirdos.

I spend too much time on the wrong subreddit and I start feeling like dhabs. Lots of really stupid people on that site supporting each other’s stupid fucking opinions.

Fuck Reddit

lol. Reddit is an echo chamber for any subject of anyone's choosing. 

waste of time really after about two minutes or so. The voting to the top popularity contest of replies causes a Jerry springer type crowd to be drawn and to act out in front of others. 

e-rubbernecking. 

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Fuck Reddit

This image was the subject of the post:

k4yv7ov42sp61.jpg?width=736&auto=webp&s=663f496cf88d100c3309b11b32821aee8db00567

When I opened the thread to see the comments (showing ~2800 replies to thread) they are all hidden behind the "load more comments" link and disappear when I tried to expand them.

The only comment showing is a reply from the moderator linking to an Ace Ventura clip "I exorcised the demons" 

Link to thread:

https://old.reddit.com/r/JusticeServed/comments/mf1lci/of_it_has_nothing_to_do_with_you_being_racist/

Assuming because it's Andy Ngo and TPM as the reference it was deemed problematic. 

• Like 1

@metronomei saw this too. The censoring seems to call everyone pedophiles as well (although I’m not too familiar with the auto message process)

goes along with my Asian hate thread. There’s seems to be a heavy agenda that pushes any thought that isn’t the extreme left out of existence. 

I’d consider myself a classic democrat. That being I come from Heavy blue collar roots. Live blue collar. But what is represented now is an attack on not only the right, but anyone who believes different than what the suggested narrative is.

If you look on the black people Twitter subreddit. It’s all racist demonizing propaganda. Almost all of it. Unregulated. I absolutely hate to be on this side of things, but the showing of fascism on the supposed “love everyone left” is unbearably ironic.

• Props 2

Technically she's not wrong, he can could pass for white, and the term "white", or even "caucasian" itself is meaningless, unscientific, and illogical. The concept of race is a cultural tool, a lens used to distort unique individuals into a homogenous groups. A system of classification used for emotional, personal, and political reasons, and never anything useful unless you're trying to get elected.

There's no such thing as a race, just like there's no genetic parameter that defines exactly what white is, because any parameter you chose as a genetic "white" trait, is present in what most people would not define as "not white" as well. Straight hair, light skin, different color eyes, stronger preferences on average for unflavored chicken. I know people who aren't white that have varying combinations of all these traits.The definition of what is white varies wildly. For example: Italians, Jews, even Polish people were not considered "white" in the U.S. until the mid 20th century.

The moment you stop worrying about if someone's lineage is from, and start looking at them, and judging them by what sets them apart as an individual, the better you'll be able to judge them. For example, Brian Gumbal is technically "black", but if you were to shake his hand for the first time as a stranger, you probably wouldn't throw up a pound if you were wise enough in judging him as an individual. If you regard race for what it is, a silly cultural concept, it's actually hilarious anyone takes it as seriously as they do.

That's not to say there isn't racism, or people who self identify with a particular "race" as a part of their identity, I'm just saying you're retarded if you do. If you think your genetics make you special you either want adopt other people's accomplishments as part of your own false identity as an individual, or you want to use it as an excuse to treat these made up groups differently than your own. That's not a trait specific to one made up group, it's a trait specific to individuals with personal problems, or just looking for an excuse to be violent/shitty to other human beings.

• Like 2

This is a good break down of basic human reaction to stereotypes and the way people react to anyone who is different than their objective view. 

I agree @Mercer and I think that’s a progressive thought that most people haven’t adapted too. But it’s important to understand that the average person isn’t that critical in their thought. So what’s the way to change their view into a smarter and more logical perspective?

• Like 1

^^ I think Reagan said something along those lines to Gorbachev. 

@Mercer I agree with your viewpoints on race up there.  I think, hopefully, in a few years society/humanity/whatever will be able to look back on this period of hyperwoke CRT divisive bullshit with some sort of 'whew, that was close' kind of attitude.

Edited by metronome
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

13 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Outlandish POV : I believe that once there’s confirmation of extraterrestrial life, our species will learn to work as one. Sounds like some hippie/scifi bullshit, but I don’t think that point of time is too far off.

would explain why the powers that be have done everything to bury any kind of evidence

not so outlandish when you know about dividing and conquering

• Props 1

6 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I wonder how racist a group of blind deaf people would be together. 

Probably not at all. People let their eyes influence them too much and they don't offer any resistance to the stimulation either. My eyes are just perceiving reality is all no problem here ... right?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3