you won a million bucks. whats your first move?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

oh umm not that Im one to look a girft horde in the mouth or anything :D

anyhow if I had a million Id:

1. pay off my student loan..bye bye 30 grand :(

2. buy a house for my mom & brother

3. buy a car & learn to drive heh...

4. get ripped outta my face and buy everyone drinks

5. take a trip some place warm

6. invest and spend the rest of the year painting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

*I forgot:

send a dozen roses to Mes3, Secret, D'lush, Feva, Main2, Iris, Aerosoul, Jades, Are2 and Susan... and I guess some sort of peircing gun for Bodice Ripper...

awww how sweet!! :love2:

but can i get a car too??:crazy:

Get a paint manufacturing plant ready to go so I can have at least 10 shades of every color imaginable. Buy tooling machines to make my own actuators. Thats it. If anyone wants to donate some money to help out till that million rolls in - send away...

1. calculate taxes for 1 million, split the cash up, invest the taxes portion till tax season.

2. student loans.

3. drop a hundred g's in cash in the bank.

4. invest the rest in a semi aggressive well diversified tech fund (right now is the time to do it).

5. wait till the balance of the fund reaches a mill again. then i'm laughin.

athough in canada we don't pay taxes on lotto winnings, so that makes it trickier.

Guest willy.wonka

i would give it all to President Bush

this is something we all need to do...:rolleyes:

he needs 50 GAzillion dollars and a nickle..

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Smart

well, I'm glad tha ladies liked the ROSES, sorry, no cans, no car, I even flipped and sent roses to bodice ripper...

this is all in my imaginary millionaire world...

awwwwww! I LOVE roses, even imaginary ones!

@>--;-'----

If I became a Millionaire i would get all those tats I want done, buy SHITLOADS of like every drug I could get my hands on, and visit all the ancient Greek and Roman ruins............................that's me, party girl.............

I'd buy a large house in Toronto (there goes $500,000) and move immediately (Frate Raper, Anti-Social, and Mes3 are welcome to move in with me and stop paying rent!). After that I'd put $20,000 in a "legal defense fund" incase of any future legal hassles. Then I'd buy a car, a new camera, and a nice miniDV camcorder, and start travelling. After 6 months of solid travelling and painting, I'd put out a video or two, and start setting up my all fr8 magazine.

thats the impulse plan. In reality I'd probably move to a decent apartment in TO and stock up on paint. Then I'd bank 2/3rds the cash and live off the interest.

Archived