you won a million bucks. whats your first move?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

1- pay off these motherfucking filthy credit cards and chop them up.

2- buy my E30 BMW, make it a race car for under 15k.

3- get a nice house. fairly small, nice neighborhood. maybe an apartment downtown instead.

4- produce art like a champ. bomb all i want, paint daily.

5- become the nerdiest fuck ever. read all the books i could, always be buying new records. learn all i can about as many subjects as i can.

6- travel. everywhere.

7- never sweat money again. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..... so relaxing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keep working, probably hook the apartment up a tiny bit, purchase a mercedes c class, bank the rest and use the intrest to play in the stock market, ball out of control when i get that wild hair up my ass and laugh when i get arrested for graffiti....oh, and id pay off my girls student loans because thats the kind of caring super lover that i am

1. buy a lot or house on the north shore of kauai

2. travel to brazil, costa rica, mexico, puerto rico, peru, france, portugal, bali, sydney, vancouver, tahoe, swiss alps, barcelona, madrid, ibiza, the canaries, rome, venice, florence, germany, new zeland, tahiti, fiji, japan, bankok, china, jamaica, cuba, guatemala, alaska, toronto, maui, and ecuador.

3. college

4. get a lincon navigator.......

thats the first thing i would do

at least 40,000 to the ira

(will be worth more than a million itself when i am 65 with that head start) .. good move (i didn't think anybody would post that)

a nice jump start to my retirement.

house shop for townhomes. not one, but the whole pack of em, with the garages. live in one or two and rent three or four.

mo money mo money

become an absentee landlord.

still work at my job (a mil isnt that much), good benfits, great retirement.

fix my wagon and road trip my ass off.

:idea: oh yeah, start a magazine called short cuts number three.... LOL:idea:

1) pay all of moms bills off.

2) pay all my bills (which isn't much - I'm not even in debt.)

3) move out of the country to an unknown spot in another country. (that way people just think I fell off the earth)

4) buy a small cottage

5) put a good portion in the bank.

last but not least.. I'd have all the people who do mean things to me - accidently fall of the earth as well.

thank you and have a nice day.

Originally posted by pimp n panda

:idea: oh yeah, start a magazine called short cuts number three.... LOL:idea:

:eek: ohhhhhh no he didnt say that!!! oh no. you're going to get it mister man!! oh yea!! well with my millions of dollars, i would start a grafitti magazine, full colored. then since i have so much money, i would get implants to make my boobies and my booty (just like j-lo's or even better) bigger. then i will put pictures of them in the zine. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa!!! beat that mister editor in chief of a failing zine!!

:lol:

Originally posted by Smart

*I forgot:

send a dozen roses to Mes3, Secret, D'lush, Feva, Main2, Iris, Aerosoul, Jades, Are2 and Susan... and I guess some sort of peircing gun for Bodice Ripper...

wow, you ARE smart!:)

*I forgot:

send a dozen roses to Mes3, Secret, D'lush, Feva, Main2, Iris, Aerosoul, Jades, Are2 and Susan... and I guess some sort of peircing gun for Bodice Ripper...

yea, i cant speak for the other girls, but i remember mes had a body! hey smart, send her some roses for me too while ur at it. im broke in paris or else i would. ill hit u off for it later tho.... yea

1.) buy the altezza and or skyline

2.) buy some turntables, wax, the whole nine

3.) move into a bigger house

4.) buy a laptop

5.) get a t3 connection :D

6.) find a job so i can get a little more cash

7.) relax because i wont have to worry about paying for college

8.) get all the video game systems

9.) give the rest of the money to my parents

Originally posted by cmeup

-fly to south america (brazil) to find a few baby mothers and try to practice monagomy (or whatever that shit is where you have many wives)

Goddammit, Tease. You disappoint me. Monogamy is when you only sleep with ONE person ... I believe you are referring to polygamy.

Yankers.

ive given this much thought lately. i would spent half on a house, furniture, car, and whatever whatnots id need. the invest the rest-fuck a job. or i would invest all of it, wait a year for any profits and continue investments, and get and house and car, but pay a monthly on them.

Guest willy.wonka

0ne mill?

i would buy hawaii and build my castle[bigger than the bay area] on the big island..i would import all the girls i know to my castle and have do whatever they wanted..i would legalize mary..and overthrow the us government and show them how to do it..every weekend i would fly to outerspace...to find that other place...;)

i would buy a cork big enough to fit in the hole in the ozone and research the rain forests of the world(which i have moved to my castle as my gardens),well i would find all the cures for all the cancers of the world....im not just talking about physical cancers...

BATMAN would be my body guard....for poor people need work too.

monkeys and kangaroos and platapusses would be all around my castle....watch out for the kangas,for they will be vicious boxers.all of my oompa loomps will still work!

i'll cancel Mtv and come up with my own shit...it will be called "SPOON SLAPPIN TV." a whole lot of reggae will be heard all around the world,due to the speakers pointed at the earth from space..

i would feed the starving world..with imagination and love.

i would get breasts:idea:

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Iris

buy some land and start up a lesbian commune

next to a subway yard, down the road from a brewery and in sight of a huge fuck off crop of northern lights.

*I forgot:

haha tres suave. *L* thanks...hrmmm but as far as Im concerned id rather recieve a dozen cans ;)

Archived