NFL 21/22 season

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Browns win the Super Bowl this year. Mark my words.

That would be dope

i think everyone other than steeler, ravens and bengals fans would root for them

maybe even bengals fans to show some OH love

edit: my grandfather and cousins are browns fans. Uncles are jaded and only OSU now lol

• LOL! 1

28 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Damn it must have been fun when that team was good.

yea it was sick I can remember when they were dogshit but at this point they were awesome way longer. Respect to Browns fans, I think if any team won it people would want Cleveland to get one. The Pats just went crazy in free agency, got the best 2 TE and best LB available they are actually gonna be really decent next year out of nowhere, even tho they signed Cam to another year, he was one of the best rushers this past year and had the 2 most qb running teddys of all time. Boston people don't like having a black qb, I've never seen support for a team fall off like it did this year I know covid had a lot to do with it but people were shitting on Cam a lot even at the start of the seasont we ended the season on 3 blowouts not good but it wasnt Cam's fault it was the same reasons Brady left plus tons of injuries and opt outs on defense, but looking forward we are loaded in this draft 10 picks in the first 6 rounds, they could easily move up and get a top qb, I pray for anyone sleeping on Bill Belichick.

74109784.thumb.jpg.c600f662c21b691ad28befb1f1c081c8.jpg

Edited by where
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Look at this slut

hangs around during the lean years just to jump ship when shits looking up

best of luck to HH tho @where

maybe BB can make him a game breaker. Idk tho

5F6867BD-8B47-4AF9-82C2-318F8B0278E3.jpeg

we're going back to 2 tight end sets now, that's when we were elite. Mcdaniels isnt gonna stick around to bullshit. 

Everyone in SD still support the chargers? I would think so cause its only a couple hours away, I dont know the whole story of why they moved but I feel like they did San Diego dirty but I could be wrong.

• Truth 1

35 minutes ago, where said:

we're going back to 2 tight end sets now, that's when we were elite. Mcdaniels isnt gonna stick around to bullshit. 

Everyone in SD still support the chargers? I would think so cause its only a couple hours away, I dont know the whole story of why they moved but I feel like they did San Diego dirty but I could be wrong.

That’s exactly what I told my homie in ME who is a pats fan, back to 2 TE sets like back in the day. Not a bad plan. Gronk/Hernandez shit with a slot WR who can torch. 

a lot of us still like them because exactly what you said, still pretty close. Only like 2 hrs away, or if you don’t want to drive a 3 hr train ride. 

Some folk jumped to LV Raiders as a fuck you to Chargers and a fresh start in a new city. Chargers biggest rival. Some went to LA Rams as a fuck you to Chargers because direct competition for media market share. Others went to AZ Cardinals just because reasons. Others, like me tried to find another team but didn’t get the rush of a win or agony of a loss with another team so came back. (I tried to go with falcons but absolutely zero TV time and absolutely zero falcons bars here). And even more others just never stopped being a fan because they’re already decades invested and bleed blue and gold. 

the owner of the team wanted the city taxpayers to pay for a new stadium. Entirely. Voting for this was only open to “the city of San Diego”, which is pretty small. San Diego county is HUGE. So the people voting to pay taxes on stadium where a very small group living in a few square miles, basically downtown, in the wealthy area. I have some friends in this part of the city who said “traffic is already bad enough”, “taxes are already high enough”. On top of that, this is a transplant city. MOST of the people who live here came from somewhere else, so they already have their own team. This is because they came here via military, via college, via higher paying job, via California dreamin’. Why would a cowboys fan want to pay taxes for a Chargers stadium? Or Steelers, or pats, or giants or.... etc etc etc?

the way they set up the voting measure was deliberate. If it was open to San Diego *county* it would have passed. But since they only let the richer parts of town vote, it failed, by design. Then the spanos family got their fucking green light to leave the city. Sucks, but I hope the spanos family sells one day and the new owner brings the team back to SD. We will see.  

SDSU Aztecs are now developing the stadium area for their own use. Which loooooks like it’s gonna be dope. Student dorms, lawns, stadium. Shit might be tight. I’m pretty excited to see what they do with it. I think the Aztecs may become a bigger contender once the stadium is done. Mostly a basketball college now. 

• Like 1

@KILZ FILLZthats a shame, seems like the NFL was only thinking about the bottom line not for competition SD was always a good game you had to play good to win you guys lost more close games than anyone, Dallas fans should want the league as a whole to be good but they have way too many problems now days. Why did you pick Atlanta? 

1 minute ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

It’s my sister city. My fr8 crew is an ATL crew. Lots of homies there and who’ve moved here from there. Been there a number of times. @where

Yea Atlanta is cool ive been there a few times first was the olympics in 96, its crazy to see how much its changed since then, got a sibling that lives there i like it there 

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...

now you know my picks and we're taking this way off track.

firstly NRL

@LUGR  @Dark_Knight who are you picking?

I'm a roosters fan - my daughter was conceived during the celebrations of the Roosters Grand final win in 2015 (seriously).

Our arch rivals are the Rabbitohs who schooled us last week.

image.png.3877c1c17504341ca77024b444ad9cbe.png

and the afl

Crows fan here likewise we got schooled last week as well.

image.png.e531ee03fccccb54a5ea5ef3d287b2e2.png

good thing is both seasons have started so will be over before your football season starts. If nothing else you get to see footy played with a refreshing absence of protective gear

who you taking?

Edited by Schnitzel
mcmuffins
  • Like 2