Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

simple question.

Recommended Posts

ok heres the deal, in a haze last night i realized i left some carbonated liquor in my deep freeze in an attempt to cool it off. it is now frozen, now my question is, if i take it out and thaw it will it explode? it is carbonated and under pressure. i dont need this stuff to blow up on me. any answers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it shouldn't...if anything its less likely to blow up in its cooled state because it will have rediced the pressure inside the can...is it a zima?...if it is I fart in your general direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we dont get zima here.

 

and ok ill admit, it was my girls coolers that got left in there. and yeah theyre coolers so theyre carbonated like that i dunno.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

liquor is no different than pop. there is no reason for it to explode when you take it out because nothing is getting added to the bottle. the only reason it explodes IN the freezer is cuz it keeps building up pressure. taking it out will only reduce the pressure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

becareful when opening, cause it'll want to rush out.

 

but i guess since its the bitch brew, your girl will be the one opening it...so...dont worry about a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NATO

i cant see it blowing up, but then again i cant see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Santa Claus

but i guess since its the bitch brew, your girl will be the one opening it...so...dont worry about a thing.

 

make sure she's wearing a skimpy white shirt too , then when it busts all over her titties take a picture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest willy.wonka

if i get drunk and stay up all night...

 

am i a tweaker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by T.T Boy

we dont get zima here.

 

and ok ill admit, it was my girls coolers that got left in there. and yeah theyre coolers so theyre carbonated like that i dunno.

 

OOOH JEEESUS..come on TT...you gotta be desperate bro...your in canada...id just walk down the street and get a fuckin blue. But then agian, i dono if its after 2am....but either way, its just not worth it kid...theyre tasty and pink, dont do it...please..your canadien, just pull that natty light out the back of the fridge thats been there for 3 weeks and drink that, and be manly...:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you ever shaken up a 2 litre bottle of pop real good, then thrown it on the pavement? It's like a rocket, man, zoom, zoom!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

 

OOOH JEEESUS..come on TT...you gotta be desperate bro...your in canada...id just walk down the street and get a fuckin blue. But then agian, i dono if its after 2am....but either way, its just not worth it kid...theyre tasty and pink, dont do it...please..your canadien, just pull that natty light out the back of the fridge thats been there for 3 weeks and drink that, and be manly...:D

 

oh i kno man, im not drinking this shit, i just dont want to pull it out of teh deep freeze and have the shit explode and get a piece of glass in my eye and or nuts. if i want something to drink, ill just drive down and get some kokanee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×