simple question.

T.T Boy

ok heres the deal, in a haze last night i realized i left some carbonated liquor in my deep freeze in an attempt to cool it off. it is now frozen, now my question is, if i take it out and thaw it will it explode? it is carbonated and under pressure. i dont need this stuff to blow up on me. any answers?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

liquor is no different than pop. there is no reason for it to explode when you take it out because nothing is getting added to the bottle. the only reason it explodes IN the freezer is cuz it keeps building up pressure. taking it out will only reduce the pressure.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

we dont get zima here.

and ok ill admit, it was my girls coolers that got left in there. and yeah theyre coolers so theyre carbonated like that i dunno.

OOOH JEEESUS..come on TT...you gotta be desperate bro...your in canada...id just walk down the street and get a fuckin blue. But then agian, i dono if its after 2am....but either way, its just not worth it kid...theyre tasty and pink, dont do it...please..your canadien, just pull that natty light out the back of the fridge thats been there for 3 weeks and drink that, and be manly...:D

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

OOOH JEEESUS..come on TT...you gotta be desperate bro...your in canada...id just walk down the street and get a fuckin blue. But then agian, i dono if its after 2am....but either way, its just not worth it kid...theyre tasty and pink, dont do it...please..your canadien, just pull that natty light out the back of the fridge thats been there for 3 weeks and drink that, and be manly...:D

oh i kno man, im not drinking this shit, i just dont want to pull it out of teh deep freeze and have the shit explode and get a piece of glass in my eye and or nuts. if i want something to drink, ill just drive down and get some kokanee.

Archived