NY testing 'COVID passport'

KILZ FILLZ

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/ny-testing-covid-passport

Wild ass QR code. Snowy tv channel nostalgia 

D2EC0E59-8BD0-463C-8F57-A86ABD2BA4C3.thumb.jpeg.b49961f1387c0f110e4e248ddbdf1329.jpeg

NEW YORK - With the limited resumption of sporting events at venues in New York, Madison Square Garden and the Barclays Center will be used as testing grounds for a new digital pass that could confirm the owner's COVID status.  It will confirm an individual's vaccination or recent negative coronavirus test.

First tested at the Brooklyn Nets game at Barclays Center on Feb. 27, the Excelsior Pass created with IBM, was tested for a second time during the New York Rangers game on Tuesday at Madison Square Garden.

Like a mobile boarding pass, people can print out their Excelsior Pass or store it on their smartphones. The pass has a secure QR code which the venue then scans to confirm the owner's COVID status. The QR code only informs the venue if a pass is valid or invalid.

Plans are in the works for the Excelsior Pass to make its way to Apple and Google app stores.

"We're doing everything we can to vaccinate as many New Yorkers as possible, as quickly as possible, while keeping the infection rate down and reenergizing our economy in a safe, smart way," said Gov. Cuomo. "As we begin reopening the valves on different sectors of our economy, we are putting guidelines in place to ensure individuals attending events involving larger gatherings have tested negative for COVID or have been vaccinated to avoid an outbreak of the virus. "

As of Feb. 23, venues with over 10,000 seats were allowed to reopen at 10% capacity.  All staff and guests must have a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the event and wear face coverings.

"The Excelsior Pass will play a critical role in getting information to venues and sites in a secure and streamlined way, allowing us to fast-track the reopening of these businesses and getting us one step closer to reaching a new normal," added Cuomo.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It is 100% different.

They're suggesting that you wear your medical status on your sleeve.  Read a bit about PHI and the requirements to be HIPAA or HITRUST compliant.

Source: I've now worked in two medical technology companies that were HIPAA and HITRUST certified and am intimately familiar with the certification process.  The second of which I was responsible for getting them compliant.

PRIVATE BUSINESSES that require these to get my money if I want to walk in will not be enjoying any profits from my dollar.  I will shop elsewhere, somewhere that supports America and Americans.

Covid card is UnAmerican and as a technology expert I will 100% do everything in my power to break this technology, forge it, and pass it out for free to everyone.... just like happened before when someone showed a covid card on this site.

I won't stand for this shit.  People need to wake the fuck up and boycott the shit out anyone that thinks they're going to make you show a card to do anything.

These fucks must be forgetting that we live in a free country.

This tech relies upon verification servers and network connections to make communications between these servers.  If the scanner cannot verify someone's covid card then I (or anyone... cough reddit coughgoucgh 8chan or whatever it's called now)  can basically shut down their business with very simple techniques as they cuck up at the front door turning their American customers away due to lack of verification capabilities.

"Sorry guys (whoops sorry, and girls and unicorns) our system is down, come back later."