dont ask

c1hnt

Like the other day I was dealing with beef and some toys who weren't even involved were asking a ton of questions.. and now people are asking me to give them freight spots, and abandos, and tell them about people's deaths? Don't ask about spots unless they are given to you by a mentor or you found it, and don't fucking ask about beefs or death unless it concerns you or the person wants to share. And if you find a spot people of respect are painting, ask them if you can paint there, or get given it, or just don't. Thanks for coming to my rant. peace.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

The complete 180 in this culture from " my spot fuck you" to "hell yeah instagram follower let's link!!" really does amaze me.

you wanna collab bro?
 we should paint some time  - yo drop a pin where the spot is

1 hour ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

young men or whatever pronouns they prefer never went out to find the right primer red or railbox yellow to buff someone's new panels back to the boxcar color, the real hater shit 

wow that's harsh

buffing the boxcar back to it's previous state before just leaving it?

poor dude still out there wondering where his panel went?

It's a great idea actually.  

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

10 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

wow that's harsh

buffing the boxcar back to it's previous state before just leaving it?

poor dude still out there wondering where his panel went?

It's a great idea actually.  

exactly. i'm not gonna waste my life and start a forever beef with you or do a nameless crossout. i am simply going to erase your work completely. (only like three people are on this list) 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

if you get away with painting it ass whoopin free, then I'd say it's your spot.... and you can paint it anytime you want.  Fuck what anyone else is going through.  Graffiti isn't about being a pussy, it never has been.

People being big mouths about what they do privately is always what gets them fucked up.  Nobody knows who's ass to kick for painting a spot until you've got a big mouth online or in the social circles.

Why hang out with graffiti writers anyway?  To me, it's like smoking weed.  You do it with people that are close to you only, and that you trust.  Everyone else can fuck off about knowing what I do personally.  I will NEVER tell you that  I smoke or that I know the first thing about graffiti.... and you'd NEVER guess it by looking at me either.  This is on purpose.

Anyone getting fucked up over spots, it's their own fault and a direct result of their own stupidity.

• Like 1

Learn your history. Especially locally and as much as you can. Don’t bother what you cannot burn or at least fight and win. Stay away from shit that looks old. Stfu and don’t babble about graffiti with civilians. 

This only applies if you’re still active though. And not like me who only goes out maybe once or twice a month. But if you’re old and completely washed... Settle on down sirs. 

There is nothing more annoying to me than the guy hiding his face and being overly paranoid about graffiti when they haven’t touched anything but krink labels in the last 10 or 20 years. 

WhiteClawMoney-Oner out. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

I was, like, on PaperChase the other day, you know, just browsing and suddenly some toys started attacking me for not having enough arrows. 
I was like, "YO! DAWG! STEP OFF HOMIE! I GOT SO MANY CROWNS THAT I AIN'T GOT NO ROOM FOR MORE ARROWS!" and they told me to shut up

and put my head into the toilet. I did. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

59 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

I was, like, on PaperChase the other day, you know, just browsing and suddenly some toys started attacking me for not having enough arrows. 
I was like, "YO! DAWG! STEP OFF HOMIE! I GOT SO MANY CROWNS THAT I AIN'T GOT NO ROOM FOR MORE ARROWS!" and they told me to shut up

and put my head into the toilet. I did. 

i seen it. things got ugly 

• LOL! 1