busted hearts..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I feel ya....i used to love this girl, i gave my heart to her and she obviously didnt want it, when i stopped trying to woo her she told me that i wasnt for her and my heart ripped open and lost it's life...so since those 4 months ago i have enveloped myself into graff and other destructive decisions and have basically been dead to the world...she called me today and told me to chill and when i did, i saw that she isnt for me...so right in her face haha. broken hearts suck, they really hurt

ahh fuk it suks ehh.

the worst is when you go on one date with the gurl and you fuk up so much that she wont even give ya a second chance. the worst part is with the gurl im talkin about i coulda tried for a second chance but i was to down to ask her out again.

i've broken a few hearts..i got stalked once, and another time i was shot at with a 9mm

a truly bad breakup for me was when we realized, after 3 years, that things just were not going to work..we loved each other, and we had a great fucking friendship, but the boyfriend/girlfriend thing was over..i miss that guy..i have no idea where he is, or what he's up to..sometimes i wonder...

he was super supportive of my graf, even though he never wrote anything on a wall..he knew more about hip hop than smart does..he was good lookin too..i stole his virginity..lol

wherever you are chris, hope you're doing well...

fuck.. one time.

it was for the best, though. i used to think about the girlie every day, now she only crosses my mind once in a while. it's nice, because when i think about it all the feelings rush back, but it doesn't hurt. mushy stuff.

right now i'm kinda fucked. i know i'm going to break up with the girl i've been with for 4 years. sounds really similar to Are2's situation, only i don't think my girl sees it. it's really going to hurt us both.

now i'm sad.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by T.T Boy

it hurts more when you really truly love someone.

to quote a fellow canadian (twice)

Only love can break your heart - Neil Young

the sad part is that after it's happened once,

you get emotional scarring that's very hard to beak down.

It's hard to risk it happening again.

blah...

was heartbroken once, but then i realized it wasnt really love...i was just a loser....and hence i made a promise to myself never to get heartbroken again unless if it really was for love's sake...i cant get girls anyhow, so itll be a while before im heartbroken ever again....

Guest --zeSto--

or this shity situation...

You've been hurt,

and are therefore mistrusting,

so you break it off when it starts to get good,

because you think they will.

it sucks looking for a way out before you're even in.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

or this shity situation...

You've been hurt,

and are therefore mistrusting,

so you break it off when it starts to get good,

because you think they will.

it sucks looking for a way out before you're even in.

yeah if i notice anything strange ill try to get rid of her mad quick.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Iris

i had my heart broken once and once i was made very sad for a week or two.

that's bizarre !

It seems rather quick to me.

the general rule for getting over someone is...

1 week for evey month you were together, times 2 if you got dumped, or divide by 2 if you did the dumping.

so If a 6 month person dumps you... you're pissy for 12 weeks.

If you dump someone after 3 months (the trial period)

you feel guilty for a week and a bit.

Do the math people.. it works !

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Once. Sucked major nutbags, ruined an entire summer and a full semester, and to this day I have dreams about her or wonder "what if", every once in a while.

And now I'm with a girl who doesn't quite blow her out of the water, but blows away the vast majority of girls I've met regardless. And she's a hell of a cook. Whatever, there's still tons of life ahead of me. Beer,

El Mamerro

i feel u bro. its a big problem for me. im not sayin im heartbroken, but if a girls hot and i can get along with her good, i pretty much fall in love. its definately a weakness but i cant help it. nah i dont really fall in love but i get the urge to hit it sometimes and i could almost walk up to her, tear off her clothes, and just pound it raw until.... ill stop now, ive gone too far. sorry

Guest willy.wonka

MY SOUL

THIS IS MY FIRST GIRFRIEND IN THE WORLD...i have much love for her...i miss her.her man moved in with her and now i havent talked to her in a min...yeah,my heart is broken,but im ok...this girl is awesome.she knows nothing of grafitti but she can read everything i put in front of her..i saw her first piece...she did my name...i am her bear..from what i hear,her boyfriend is a chump,thinking hes some type of player..:heated:http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/bogie/ponnie%20girl.jpg'>

Archived