Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Stonks aka Stock Market or Investments

Ok guize here goes....I ran a search and only came up with the crypto thread. 

Some of the guys I work with are into the stock market and some of them are capitalizing pretty well......

I have had a surplus of cash just sitting in a bank account without any real great interest etc. I figured I could get into some stocks and hopefully profit majorly stack paper and get that cheesy guacamole ya smell me.

Perfect example - I was told in April 2020 to buy some NIO stock which was at apprx.  $2.10 and sits today at $57+. Obviously I regret sleeping on that and hope to find a similar investment. 

Starting off small with $2500 in a TD Ameritrade account. Discuss guize - any of you getting into stocks? What’s the next NIO?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

probably. i bought shopify at like $1300 and arkk at $150, i'm feeling dumb but also feel like this is a correction and it'll go back up. gonna hold both—arkk is all big name volatile trendy stuff (tesla, roku, bitcoin, at least one of the teledoc services) and i genuinely believe in shopify's fundamentals but missed last year's explosive run 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne