The Cave of Memories

where

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

10 years ago I woulda said the 3s with the Nike Yeezy og but I think you’re right about the 4s now with the OW and then the Union and Travis Scott ones. 

i don’t really mess with jordans anymore but a bunch of the classic ones are really nice. personally i like the 3 to 13’s after that they get kinda weird

yea the 3s dropped around the same year as back to the future so the similarity to the og yeezy makes sense 

• Truth 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 minutes ago, where said:

yea the 3s dropped around the same year as back to the future so the similarity to the og yeezy makes sense 

kanye used the 3’s sole iirc. what i remember most from the 3s was the spike lee commercials, the now iconic fire red color way and as far as i know they were the first jordan’s not to have the swoosh on them 

3 minutes ago, Kults said:

have a friend who’s really into these, he’s got a bunch of em. too bulky/heavy for me but they’re cool. if you had these in HS in 96 you were killing it. 

cactus plant flea market took that concept and slapped it on some AF’s. cool or lazy you decide 

2FB4A115-F8C9-4315-8E4E-C7873E322E63.jpeg

yea the pippens were dope, i had the gary paytons, i remember being able to shoot baskets in the store when my mom bought them for my dumbass 

• Like 1

Just now, where said:

yea the pippens were dope, i had the gary paytons, i remember being able to shoot baskets in the store when my mom bought them for my dumbass 

that was the golden era for sneakers. everything on the wall at the local foot locker was great 

1 minute ago, Kults said:

that was the golden era for sneakers. everything on the wall at the local foot locker was great 

your sneaker knowlege is second to none on this fucked up website but yo contribute to the thread with a fucked up story 

1 minute ago, mr.yuck said:

The 90s was nothing but fire across almost all shoe brands. Ive been looking for a 90s nike archive because I had some super unusual joints and I was too young to remember/care what the model name was other than I liked the shoes.

yo i completly agrre with this i used to fuck up shoes that im way more careful about, but also now i can tell if it has snowed or rained instead of leave the house at 6 to go to panera, but im SO FUCKING OLD that it was called st louis bread company til i was in highsichool 

• Truth 1

Story time: 

When I was like...12 I guess, me and some of the boys were playing a good old fashioned game of "Egg Fight" in some fields on the outskirts of town. The funny part about egg fight was when you get hit with an egg it doesnt always break and it feels like you just got smoked with a rock. The best time to play was when it was dark out for extra danger points. Youre kinda just wingin eggs at noises in the dark.

So my homie gets smoked right in the spine with an egg and he goes down hard. He's out of eggs and hes pissed. So I hear him and hes like "im gonna start slingin mud." So he makes a mud ball and blasts the other kid. Now the other kids pissed. So he starts making mud balls and so on. They are just tearing each other up with mud balls at this point. I skerted right the fuck away from this situation because it turns out they had also been scooping up animal shit with the mud and the whole thing ended up in a shit covered fist fight.

I dont think Ive ever laughed so hard in my life.

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Story time: 

When I was like...12 I guess, me and some of the boys were playing a good old fashioned game of "Egg Fight" in some fields on the outskirts of town. The funny part about egg fight was when you get hit with an egg it doesnt always break and it feels like you just got smoked with a rock. The best time to play was when it was dark out for extra danger points. Youre kinda just wingin eggs at noises in the dark.

So my homie gets smoked right in the spine with an egg and he goes down hard. He's out of eggs and hes pissed. So I hear him and hes like "im gonna start slingin mud." So he makes a mud ball and blasts the other kid. Now the other kids pissed. So he starts making mud balls and so on. They are just tearing each other up with mud balls at this point. I skerted right the fuck away from this situation because it turns out they had also been scooping up animal shit with the mud and the whole thing ended up in a shit covered fist fight.

I dont think Ive ever laughed so hard in my life.

you said outskirts but where did they get animal shit?

When I was in high school we used to hang out on this old bridge in the woods and smoke cigs after school. One day this man came down on his bicycle and offered any of us ten dollars to spit on his face.  My buddy quickly took him up on the offer. Spit a loogie right on his eye and the dude took his hand and rubbed it all over his face. Being 15 or so, and not realizing that we were now victims of sexual battery,  we decided to spit all over the ground and laughed as he got on his hands and knees to lick it all up. 

Few weeks later, one of the football players told us about how he sold the dude a bottle of piss and dip spit for $50. This dude was fearless. He later got caught in the woods laying in a portojohn waiting for people to shit on him. I’m assuming he’s still in jail to this day. True story.

• Props 1

14 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

When I was in high school we used to hang out on this old bridge in the woods and smoke cigs after school. One day this man came down on his bicycle and offered any of us ten dollars to spit on his face.  My buddy quickly took him up on the offer. Spit a loogie right on his eye and the dude took his hand and rubbed it all over his face. Being 15 or so, and not realizing that we were now victims of sexual battery,  we decided to spit all over the ground and laughed as he got on his hands and knees to lick it all up. 

Few weeks later, one of the football players told us about how he sold the dude a bottle of piss and dip spit for $50. This dude was fearless. He later got caught in the woods laying in a portojohn waiting for people to shit on him. I’m assuming he’s still in jail to this day. True story.

you make a good point, always have something to piss in so you can sell it. I dont dip anymore cause im not a baseball player but 50 bucks is 50 bucks 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

back in like 07 i still went to the t mobile kioskin the mall to pay my bill with drug money, Randy Moss got traded to the Patriots and I stayed at my apartment to smoke weed about it for like half an hour. I didnt live more than 15 minutes from the mall, and about a half hour after I got the alert about Randy Moss getting traded I got an alert about a shooting at that mall and 3 people at the kiosk died.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...