The Cave of Memories

where

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The spinners were cool to see.  But nothing like the wheels that didn't spin at all.  I think they were called floaters.   Anyhow it was like  car gliding across ice. 

On another note.

You can be MJ, Tiger, Schumacher, or Brady.  When I see this.  I laugh at your ^^^^^ accomplishments and stats. 

20210209_165212.png

• Props 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

The spinners were cool to see.  But nothing like the wheels that didn't spin at all.  I think they were called floaters.   Anyhow it was like  car gliding across ice. 

On another note.

You can be MJ, Tiger, Schumacher, or Brady.  When I see this.  I laugh at your ^^^^^ accomplishments and stats. 

20210209_165212.png

Im still a fan of floaters. 

fixed_wheel_covers_are_just_gorgeous_01.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

but i love shoes but this thread is about the cheeks you clapped in a tent you set up in the living room of some chick from world history !........i know we have the ONL cringe dating thread but yo set up a tent in the living room, laid initial pipe multiple times using that move 

14 minutes ago, where said:

the 13s were dope, the 4s had the most influence on modern sneaker culture aka off white 

10 years ago I woulda said the 3s with the Nike Yeezy og but I think you’re right about the 4s now with the OW and then the Union and Travis Scott ones. 

i don’t really mess with jordans anymore but a bunch of the classic ones are really nice. personally i like the 3 to 13’s after that they get kinda weird

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

I was trying to cop these really hard at 14

Nike-Air-More-Uptempo-001.jpg

have a friend who’s really into these, he’s got a bunch of em. too bulky/heavy for me but they’re cool. if you had these in HS in 96 you were killing it. 

cactus plant flea market took that concept and slapped it on some AF’s. cool or lazy you decide 

2FB4A115-F8C9-4315-8E4E-C7873E322E63.jpeg

• Like 1