PBS Frontline - UNITED STATES OF CONSPIRACY [link to full documentary]

KILZ FILLZ

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/united-states-of-conspiracy/

How trafficking in conspiracy theories went from the fringes of U.S. politics into the White House. FRONTLINE examines the alliance of President Donald Trump, his longtime advisor Roger Stone and conspiracy entrepreneur Alex Jones, and their role in the battle over truth and lies.

An updated version of this documentary was released on Jan. 11, 2021, following the Jan. 6 invasion of the U.S. Capitol by a pro-Trump mob, and is now streaming above.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to tell myself that if I ever become a millionaire that I would donate a whole lot of money to PBS ...... but in the recent year or so, after loving the channel my whole life, they seem to have taken a political bias.  They weren't immune, I thought they were.... but they weren't.

Oh well, if I ever get to be as rich as all these stock market gamestop geniuses..... i'm not going to be giving my money to PBS.  😕

I've been seeing the ads for this documentary on their channel at night.

Cooks Country and Americas Test Kitchen are the only two shows I like... oh and Patti's Mexican Table, that's a good one too.  Oh and Lydia's kitchen or home cooking or something.... her and her mom are always drinking wine while cooking it's kind of hilarious.