old toy names

kracker boy

dephys cool. theres a writer on this forum, or at least there was, that already writes defy but whatever. i can understan how carb would be tough to write. my names pretty trough sometimes and its pretty close to karb (rak). just reverse it and drop the b. im gettin the hang of it tho. and as long as my style looks nothing like 21 rak i dont care about havin the same name cuz i havent changed my name since i started painting and i had no idea who 21 rak was back then.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kid in the neighborhood used to write STROBE which was cool at the time??

The first name I wrote was FEAL and when people used to ask me what I wrote they thought I said THEE-O like the wack ass radio disc jockey. I was humiliated for years...

Guest Media OEC

I have been writing about a year now. I came up with Media 6 monthes ago. For a month or so I went through a lot of bad names-Kno-1, SCP, Scope. Then it was Fact 2 for a while. What up Deem.

Guest DEEM121
Originally posted by Media OEC

I have been writing about a year now. I came up with Media 6 monthes ago. For a month or so I went through a lot of bad names-Kno-1, SCP, Scope. Then it was Fact 2 for a while. What up Deem.

What up Media PM me, Peace

Guest DEEM121
Originally posted by chozer

and now you write deem, which is also already taken...

Thats funny I've been all over the country and have never seen it up now all of a sudden 9years later there is a DEEM. I've had this name 9years at least. So yeah you could say it's taken.........:rolleyes:

big list of names

but im just sayin wheres the mega-stoopa-doopah list of blazed and torn and toy-ass names hidden at....somebody mentioned something about THE LIST.....does somebody hear me? a list? see, i wrote bum everywhere back in high school....then it was G-zeus (clever, hunh?)

i was always thinkin CONCEPTS, you know? i wrote dis for a while and my first piece after my two g-zeus' was "pute"....as in dis-pute.....see?

"parage","combobulate","gruntle"....see how fun that is?

whatever,, really doe...a list?

(now i fuckin write toaster, as if that's any better- i hate tees)

Guest blood as ink

haha regulator...a penny that's classic...

worst names i wrote when i started.

rat.

cerkus.

fuk.

all of those names in about a two month period.

lol a penny...that shit is funny as hell

some more of my names were...blink, kasper etc

some of the people i knew wrote shit like blazer, insane, psycho, maze, and shit like that

damn i wish everybody wrote names like these so i would just laugh when i saw a burner but finally figured out it said psycho

keep postin

bumpity bump bump

Originally posted by toaster

hey jah.....what site you got work up on? and do you actually write "jah"?

toaster. check worldwidewong.com under humboldt graff. i write rak1. shits old tho. i had some flix on bombing science too but i havent checked in hella long to see if theyre still up. but ive put in some work in amsterdam lately and im not done yet so ill have some new flix comin as soon as i find a scanner somewhere. why did u want to see my work tho? just out of curiosity.

http://cincygraf.topcities.com/

i wuz just wonderin. my dude on a come up wuz tossin names around (many, many false starts) and we bombed together a few times...he wrote "jah". i thought i was gonna get to see some real "JAH" action...thought it was funny, especially in this thread....i'm gonna write "god"from now on....or "weed"

lol

now i'm off to see yer work....

peas

Guest LAsFinest

Every lttle kid in LA writes one of those ends-in-OE names like " Nestoe, Prestoe, Turboe, Jestoh, Crestoe, Esoe...." or they write some D- name like Dtale Dtach Dcoy Dlay.... or mabey they write a good ol Weed name like Indoe Cron Budda Tork Bowls etc... I love toys

When I was a toy I was Hasher

Archived