Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

On 2/27/2021 at 8:06 AM, Mercer said:

I just wish they'd make up their minds on who's side we're on. Either you're on the side of Iran (Shiites), or you're on the side of the organization we helped build to fight them in Iraq (ISIS). I just don't get the flip flopping Obama, Trump, and now Biden keep doing. Iran and Syria are literally fighting ISIS or whatever they're called now and we're over there dropping bombs on their mortal enemies for literally no reason at all. I'd just let, or better yet help Iran win that shit, liquidate ISIS and station those troops someplace it doesn't suck camel balls to be stationed at.

The flip flopping is literally because we have two parties that are heavily influenced in two different directions.  I see that reflected with which side they're supporting in the religious sand castle war. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Dark_KnightI think the only reason that's possible is their country doesn't waste trillions on defense, and outnumbers us by more than a billion population wise. Eventually they'll catch up if we kee

Can confirm, things are much easier to accomplish when you have lots of money. Most of the problems people face can be eliminated when you've got the money. I see that as motivation for earning lots o

I'm not far right, I'm an Anarchist. There's a difference. I don't want to force my views on anyone, unlike the left, and right wings. The United States is fucked, but it wouldn't be better in China,

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

The flip flopping is literally because we have two parties that are heavily influenced in two different directions.  I see that reflected with which side they're supporting in the religious sand castle war. 

Not so sure, I think the big religious sand castle in the room is Israel. They've been trying to get us into it with Iran since gulf war II with varying degrees of success. Not that they're actually threatened by Iran, it's just more comforting for them having us around murdering people and stuff. I've seen this same shit in the hood. The more we pull out (of the region) the less chance they're getting that support check. They want to keep us fully engaged if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

This could have been us, plenty of lives could have been saved already. We could have had someone with a brain and military experience. The voters in this country are fucking retarded though,  we ended up with a kid sniffer, and professional incarcerator. Biden hasn't learned shit even after losing his own kid over there for no reason. What the fuck is in Syria worth fighting over? You can't make this shit up.

• Props 1

^that dude is such a closet homosexual. Refuse to watch any of his compensating narrative videos. It’s ok to be gay. He should just accept his feelings and all the anger will go away. 

That tranny doctor is weird tho

You know people that are straight don't have gaydar's and cannot detect when others are gay?

I bet he could beat you in an arm wrestle.  Don't get cucked by a "gay ginger".  Lol.

I think Dark Knight is afraid of watching Awaken With JP channel because it will give him a boner and flash back to waking up under a pile of dudes with his lips and eyes crusted shut.

Damn, I couldn't watch dude for long, it was like a vortex of negative energy. Had to scroll back up and fap to Tulsi (again) to get back in my vibe.

• LOL! 1
1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Stupid statement, click bait headline. 

It's okay to admit that President Biden is a mush mouth who has nearly no idea what is coming out of his mouth next. 

• Truth 1
3 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

It's okay to admit that President Biden is a mush mouth who has nearly no idea what is coming out of his mouth next. 

What’s to admit? He ain’t my guy. Like i said, it was a stupid statement, and it’s a click bait headline leaving out context. This happened to Trump all the time. He said stupid shit that was taken out of context. They can both suck a tailpipe for all i care. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, abrasivesaint said:

What’s to admit? He ain’t my guy. Like i said, it was a stupid statement, and it’s a click bait headline leaving out context. This happened to Trump all the time. He said stupid shit that was taken out of context. They can both suck a tailpipe for all i care. 

I wasn't getting down on you. President Biden is just a mush mouth and it is okay to say it. 

• Like 2

I kind of think Biden is telling the Truth accidentally on this one and just fucked up the wording. We're siphoning off the top 0.001% best and brightest out of a pool of talent in the billions from over there. Most of the higher ups in STEM fields in the U.S. tend to have much higher percentages of South Asian's in the upper echelons because you need to be 100x better than your average American for a corporation to sponsor your visa, and bring you here. It's much easier for them to just hire an American most of the time and avoid that headache. When I worked in the IT department at Cornell University, all of the higher ups were from Iran, India, and other parts of Asia including my own department's director.

Just sounds racist AF coming out an old boomer like Biden, fairly sure he didn't mean anything by it like "and we need to stop it". IMO the fact we're still able to recruit some of the best and the brightest from around the world and bring them here is central to us staying competitive in STEM fields. That's basically what makes us great, and every other country earth that, for example doesn't have the tech to fly drones on mars like we do "shithole countries" like Switzerland, Sweden, and Norway. Think about it like this, imagine how shitty your city's football team would be if they didn't import any talent from outside of the city.

• Truth 1