List of Presidential Fuckeries from 2021-2024.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

^not even true tho

Biden and his cronies definitely did that.  He was HANDED an energy independent country.

I refuse to believe that there is just some natural uncontrollable and unpredictable ebb and flow of money on the markets that fiddles my dollar every time I turn around.  It's 100% intentional manipulation every time.

I'm pretty sure we had massive oil reserves that are now on a ship heading to china, I think biden sold our reserves to china...... instead of using them for us, since we already owned it.

It'd be like if I sold you my only candy bar only to immediately ask you to sell it back to me at a higher price because i NEEEEED it..... except the people we sold to and people we buy from aren't exactly the same but the premise applies.

https://www.reuters.com/business/us-infrastructure-deal-includes-6-billion-sale-oil-reserve-document-2021-06-24/

This is part of their 6uild 6ack 6etter plan.

Problem with the leftists is they will never agree about something, there's always an external factor involved that is outside the realm of what you think caused something to happen.

There's no way Biden had any control.

It was Opec.

Just kidding, I was ONLY PARTIALLY TEENY TINIEST BIT WRONG.

Biden had a LITTLE TO DO WITH IT.

But it was miniscule and immeasurable.

This is that north eastern part of the country attitude that I think some of ya'll fucks learned from the sopranos or something where "even when I lose, I still win."

It's a failure to accept personal responsibility and it's not surprising to me when I see it from certain folks.  It's more like "Yep, I thought so."

On 12/8/2021 at 6:59 AM, Dark_Knight said:

^not even true tho

I hear ya, I was just posting.  My thing is as I have always noticed, when a Democrat is in office gas prices always go up, not that I am complaining, but seriously tho.  I mean, democrats shit down the domestic, so of course import is more exspebsive, so gas prices have to go up to and the o&g majors and or politicians don't care because they are still making tons of money regardless if the resource is domestic or foreign.  

21 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

This is that north eastern part of the country attitude that I think some of ya'll fucks learned from the sopranos or something where "even when I lose, I still win."

It's a failure to accept personal responsibility and it's not surprising to me when I see it from certain folks.  It's more like "Yep, I thought so."

Oh stop acting like you’re any different than the rest of us beating iur heads against the wall s screaming into the void, haha. 

Haha, no, there's a CLEAR cultural difference between people that grew up in your part of the country.  People in my area tend to be very humble, hospitable, kind, etc.

These are not traits that describe the "stereotypical" person from MA, NJ, NY, etc.  I mean, being called a "masshole" isn't really all that funny or something to be proud of, yet ...... you have people that have a stupid culture that believe being an asshole is some badge of honor.  New Yorkers are some of the most full of shit self righteous people I've ever met in my life.  They  LOVE to hear themselves talk.  Blah blah blah blah blah lbah blabhalbhablhab.  Weird to think you're so important when you're indeed a nobody.  They wear how important they think they are on their sleeve.

People don't live like that down here.  You go around starting road rage or that whole "fuck you eh, no fuck you, no fuck you, why don't you go make a pizza pie luigi I fucked your mother,"  here and you're going to get a gun pulled on you and then you're going to shut right the fuck up because your libtard ass doesn't believe in self protection so you have no other option.

When you live in a gunless society you end up with a ton of people thinking it's not a big deal to go around insulting others.  People mind their manners a lot better than that here and they if they don't it's a clear sign that they didn't grow up here and don't understand the values of this land and it's people.

I wish I could have seen these guys doing this, I would have filled the intersection with soot out my diesel.

Edited by Dirty_habiT

15 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Have you ever been to NY, NJ, or MA?

yes, so that angle you're going to try.... go ahead and set that one in the maybe pile and then set the maybe pile on fire. 

I was disgusted with the general attitude of people I saw in public in those places. 

now what are you going to call into question abrasive esquire?  Lol

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

yes, so that angle you're going to try.... go ahead and set that one in the maybe pile and then set the maybe pile on fire. 

I was disgusted with the general attitude of people I saw in public in those places. 

now what are you going to call into question abrasive esquire?  Lol

You didn’t discredit anything, because if you stopped and thought for a second..

You would know that there are humble people everywhere (you are not one of them), and there are self entitled, self absorbed cunts everywhere (you are one of them).

So take your nonsense and put it in the “stereotyping and over-generalizing” pile, and maybe set that pile on fire and grow up. 

Kettle meets black yet again my man. 

Edited by abrasivesaint

Lol your narrative of you can't know because you never went there fell apart so easily when your assumption was wrong. 

Don't try to project on me either about what makes you mad when Mercer does it to you. You can't tell me what I am with any authority. 

There are humble people everywhere but not in MA, NJ, and NY.