Drawing & Coloring

Hzantera

Hopefully someone else here has a drawing or coloring habit. I recently decided to start coloring and drawing again as a hobby with being quarantined and all, oh covid. Thought it would be nice to share some new simple things I have picked up that have worked out very impressively for me, and see if anyone else has found anything worth looking into.

My most recent purchase I was thoroughly impressed with was this set of gel pens. Found it quite amusing that these have come back to be popular after all these years, as I used them in elementary school and then they died off. Either way found these on Amazon and listening to some reviews taking a chance, very happy with my purchase later. Definitely recommend! The array of colors is awesome, they color great, come with a great case, and refills even because the are refilllable! I linked below if anyone else is interested in checking them out.

Also wanted to ask, now that I was so inspired to color with family over the holidays and have colored all the adult coloring books I have lol. Does anyone has suggestions for a good adult coloring book or even other drawing and coloring supplies? Please let me know!

https://amzn.to/35YhBBb

Edited by Hzantera
Messed up link

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Hzantera said:

Hopefully someone else here has a drawing or coloring habit. I recently decided to start coloring and drawing again as a hobby with being quarantined and all, oh covid. Thought it would be nice to share some new simple things I have picked up that have worked out very impressively for me, and see if anyone else has found anything worth looking into.

My most recent purchase I was thoroughly impressed with was this set of gel pens. Found it quite amusing that these have come back to be popular after all these years, as I used them in elementary school and then they died off. Either way found these on Amazon and listening to some reviews taking a chance, very happy with my purchase later. Definitely recommend! The array of colors is awesome, they color great, come with a great case, and refills even because the are refilllable! I linked below if anyone else is interested in checking them out.

Also wanted to ask, now that I was so inspired to color with family over the holidays and have colored all the adult coloring books I have lol. Does anyone has suggestions for a good adult coloring book or even other drawing and coloring supplies? Please let me know!

https://amzn.to/35YhBBb

img.jpg?width=980

• LOL! 1

On 1/21/2021 at 6:27 AM, Molly Enholm said:

Shuttle Art is also a good choice, this is a pen-type of coloring set, so you are getting pens with a bullet tip. The body has a transparent casing to let you see what color of ink is inside. I can also see when I’m running out of ink, which is quite convenient. More than coloring, I feel like it is better to use as writing and lettering material, although I find myself enjoying using it in coloring smaller shades in adult coloring books.

Thank you for the suggestions!

On 1/21/2021 at 7:27 AM, Molly Enholm said:

Shuttle Art is also a good choice, this is a pen-type of coloring set, so you are getting pens with a bullet tip. The body has a transparent casing to let you see what color of ink is inside. I can also see when I’m running out of ink, which is quite convenient. More than coloring, I feel like it is better to use as writing and lettering material, although I find myself enjoying using it in coloring smaller shades in adult coloring books.

5 hours ago, Hzantera said:

image.png.30ec758da79403e232d2776bfd858e1a.png

image.png.34f300facddaaf07f81c4768dec6f570.png

image.png.93cb3740c7a5cce0b50af65350e156ba.png

image.thumb.png.d01a610827c7c7bfb158b7c06c4fa19f.png

image.png.b5fd09d5a2b5fb05035ba4e4f0c5a6ba.png

On 1/21/2021 at 7:27 AM, Molly Enholm said:

5 hours ago, Hzantera said:

I like to color peeps, poops, and boobs.  Any suggestions?