This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think he's a good guy from what I know but I have a apprehension against anyone famous trying to become a leader of anything. I think the governator started the trend. I think he was probably good at the job. I doubted that Trump could be good for same reason. 

I was surprised however. 

I just asked my girlfriend what she thought about if Mathew ran for gov. She immediately responded by saying that she didn't know enough about his views on things. Smart girl and I imagine many would not vote on something that important based upon fame or how they think he looks. 

• Props 1

25 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I think he's a good guy from what I know but I have a apprehension against anyone famous trying to become a leader of anything. I think the governator started the trend. I think he was probably good at the job. I doubted that Trump could be good for same reason. 

I was surprised however. 

I just asked my girlfriend what she thought about if Mathew ran for gov. She immediately responded by saying that she didn't know enough about his views on things. Smart girl and I imagine many would not vote on something that important based upon fame or how they think he looks. 

you would hope not many would.

Wonder what that whiskey would taste like - ever tried that type stuff?

• Like 1

You can get "moonshine" in KY and in TN pretty easily. It's made in a facility of course and not mountain billy rednecks like you'd think. 

Grandma told me it was the neighbor that gifted it that wrote and applied the label to the jar. This means it was just a jar of whiskey with no label. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:28 PM, earmuffs said:

Houses are pretty cheap compared to other places, not like they were 10 years ago but definitely reasonable.  Property taxes are high where I live, but we also don’t pay any state taxes. Don’t know a lot about Houston other than the traffic is horrible, but  most big cities have that problem.  

I can cosign about the traffic, but would like to add the recent uptick in road rage shootings here in Houston. No joke, you'll fucking get shot at just for looking at someone the wrong way on the road here. 

16 hours ago, fatalist said:

I can cosign about the traffic, but would like to add the recent uptick in road rage shootings here in Houston. No joke, you'll fucking get shot at just for looking at someone the wrong way on the road here. 

DFW experiencing a lot of road rage shootings as well. 

• 5 weeks later...

as someone whos been in Houston for 5 years now, traffic will drive you fuckin insane here. It gets more expensive by the day.

I'm all for gun rights but I do think a general safety class should be required, too many idiots and our road rage shootings have been insane. Will be interesting to see how these next few months go, I hope people prove me wrong. To be honest most people already were carrying anyways, either illegally, or in their car w castile doctrine. 

I drove through 2.5 feet of water last week after a quick hour long storm, it was hectic, saw dozens of cars flooded out. This happens almost annually. Seen it 5-6 times since I've lived here at least. 

Cost of living is OK but not as good as people make it sound unless you want to live far out and drive an hour each way or live in a shithole. 

I chose the shithole in a montrose apartment that's 100 years old, for 820 a month and really spacious, it rocks, but it is thin walls, no insulation, and ancient ancient. 

I make about 40k a year and am in school so don't have a lot of disposable income to get a house. struggle is real, just got back in school so lets get this bread playboiz 

oh yea, I got a new desk that is trackside !  It is just too far to get great shots unless it is a wholecar or bold lettering. I knew I shoulda gotten the iphone12pro with the telephoto lens

rant over! If you have any questions about food, amenities, and where to acquire special cooking herbs let me know! 

Edited by +plus+
removed politics, not relevant.
  • Like 2

shots from the past 2 months, whole cars are the truth baybeee! 

It is cool to see the trains increase as the supply chain scrambles to catch back up after covid. 

suddenly trains on trains

The sunset picture is out by sugarland. 

The river picture is from a batchelor party in Wimberly TX I went to w a fellow oontzer who doesn't post anymore. 

I H8 JUGGALOS 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...