58 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/governor-abbott-lifts-mask-mandate-opens-texas-100-percent

Yeehaw!!!

I wonder who has stupid things to say now.

come and take it! (my mom's ventilator, she is dead) 

fuck around and find out!! (that lots of houses are on the market at attractive prices after their owners died of carbon monoxide poisoning in their homes) 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

Texans need some freedom after they just got sodomized my Mother Nature 

Jealousy as you reside in a state that is still getting pimped by the ccp in this regard. Don't worry you'll either double down on the cuckery or you're state will follow the leader.

Either makes it beta for you. Blown out b hole from tiny ccp wiener isn't a good look to wear on your sleeve bruddah. 

12 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Jealousy as you reside in a state that is still getting pimped by the ccp in this regard. Don't worry you'll either double down on the cuckery or you're state will follow the leader.

Either makes it beta for you. Blown out b hole from tiny ccp wiener isn't a good look to wear on your sleeve bruddah. 

ohio is redder than texas [ducks]

• LOL! 2

Changed head gasket in excavator because it was pushing coolant. I'll give anyone free dollars if they can spot the reason that it was pushing or what the PO did in an attempt to stop the issue caused by the gasket being blown. 

I'll give a hint. There's something missing out of the water necks two bolt flange area. I bought this excavator for like $6500 and they go for like $13-15k. Because they didn't want to do the job it took me $20 and 2h to do I got it for like half price. 

• Props 1

3 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Rockets at the LBJ Space center across from my hotel. I'm interviewing with a NASA contractor this morning from 9-2. Long interview. They paid for my hotel and everything so I think they're pretty serious. 

8D19227A-2EA3-491B-87CE-266F7C8D3DD4.jpeg

What if it's an interview to go to Mars?  What you do?

• LOL! 1

Lol I did joke with them that I'd be willing to accept an offer from them to do on site support for the ISS. 

Space people are weird. I don't expect them to offer me what I'd need to take their job though. They seem like they may be living in the 1990s pay scales like a lot of the world is. 

@ndv I almost hit you up to see if I could visit your shop but I was kinda in a hurry to get home. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

@ndv I almost hit you up to see if I could visit your shop but I was kinda in a hurry to get home. 

It's cool.  Possibly next time you're in town. 

I do agree with your comment regarding the 90s pay scale.  Inflation is jacked and the pay rates are wack. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

first words recorded in a mars to earth human transmisssion

calling nasa.......

this is nasa......

OONTZ.....

That would be awesome.  And Dhabz should trench a huge 12ozprophet.com  on Mars. 

• Props 2

On 3/6/2021 at 4:54 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

Changed head gasket in excavator because it was pushing coolant. I'll give anyone free dollars if they can spot the reason that it was pushing or what the PO did in an attempt to stop the issue caused by the gasket being blown. 

I'll give a hint. There's something missing out of the water necks two bolt flange area. I bought this excavator for like $6500 and they go for like $13-15k. Because they didn't want to do the job it took me $20 and 2h to do I got it for like half price. 

sounds like they removed the thermostat

• Truth 1
  • Props 1