What the fuck kind of dystopian simulation are we living in?

KILZ FILLZ

• KILZ FILLZ changed the title to What the fuck kind of dystopian simulation are we living in?
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Great thread title.  I have been asking myself this very same question for the past decade. 

However, I am still researching this reality, and not anywhere closer to the conclusion than I was a decade ago.  

May my finds be godspeed because this is getting out of control. 

• 3 years later...

@KILZ FILLZ think of where we are now since the time you created this Dystopian Society thread. Honestly the COVID era doesn’t seem as crazy as the world now. Call it “great reset”, post-pandemic or the new reality, but shit I’d wild AF right now. Guessing by the 2028 elections we’ll look back on these days as being tame by comparison to whatever wild shit will be going on by then. 

Looking back on the shit we were living and talking about in the early 2000s forum era, shit looks like Andy Griffith show vibes.