Wikileaks posted the Clinton emails - link

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

That response to my clearly stated un researched opinion on the subject says a lot about the over all broad generalizations and sense of entitlement you have on this forum.

Notice how i said “NSA or whoever tracks you”.

That points out that I am not too knowledgeable about the repercussions of it. I suppose I should have spelled it out a little clearer for you.

Also to be clear. I’ve never had a problem with you. I just think you attacking other people for months on their opposing beliefs was unfair and I have simply been speaking up on their behalf. But carry on about your bombs. Sorry I interrupted.

I dont know what it takes to get some agency to watch you. I know years ago I just straight googled anarchist cook book and just clicked the links to follow it without any regard for online privacy. I never read the thing until I was in my early 30s either. It seemed to be super irrelevant to the times.

Im feel like when some one in the FBI fucks up, they get put on track mr.yuck duty and all day they are like "jesus titty fucking christ! Home Depot again?"

• LOL! 1

Thanks for clarifying. Never knew. I’ve always heard rumors tho. I mean the internet era has a lot more info than that book did/does. So I guess the least of their worries would be who’s reading it. But given the current state of America, you never know.

Edited by Dark_Knight

1 minute ago, Dark_Knight said:

Thanks for clarifying. Never knew. I’ve always heard rumors tho. I mean the internet area has a lot more info than that book did/does. So I guess the least of their worries would be who’s reading it. But given the current state of America, you never know.

this may interest you - oontz has its own ACB of sorts...

• Props 2

The thing to realize here is that you can pack rat all the data you want but you don't have the massive amount of cpu necessary to "make sense" of it.  What they've essentially done, whoever "they" are, is made a book so large that nobody and no computer can read it..... currently...... and the data continues to pile in every day.

• Like 1

Right. @Dirty_habiT I would assume that so much info has been collected it would be super easy to drop conspiracy charges on people left and right. But that's not happening. Ive only ever known a few people that have been followed around by the feds. Its always been for drugs and it always has to do with receiving shipments of like 7 or 800 lbs of weed a month.

I think if you are just casually doing dirt, no one gives a shit and they will catch you on accident at a local level.

• 2 weeks later...