Wikileaks posted the Clinton emails - link

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Damn. Good find. That reminds me of the anarchist cookbook. 

I had one in 6th grade.  My friend got it from his older brother's room and let me borrow it.... and then some older kids stole it from me.  That got my friend's ass kicked by his older brother and we weren't really friends after that.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I had one in 6th grade.  My friend got it from his older brother's room and let me borrow it.... and then some older kids stole it from me.  That got my friend's ass kicked by his older brother and we weren't really friends after that.

I had it on a 3in floppy disk 

wish I held on to that thing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Check out the XXXXXXXXXXXX REDACTED

It took me forever to get to the point of what this thing does. This is dope. From what I understand I can use it to clone entry key cards to access buildings I do work in without having to rely on other contractors putting the fobs back in the lock box. I dont know what else it does but that alone is a sold for me.

When I get a moment ill post a link to the anarchist cookbook, get your tor browser ready.   There's also a lot more info and pdfs on crazy stuff similar to what is in the cookbook.  Just gotta know where to click and read for the leads. 

I'll keep it you posted. 

That's why I removed what I said to Mr. Yuck.  There are certain things that if people aren't capable of finding them or knowing about them on their own then it should probably stay that way.  Lot's of power out there that people cannot handle having responsibly.

You can end up w/ a felony really quickly doing anything electronic + illegal.

• Truth 2

2 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

I’ve never read the anarchist cookbook. Always was interested in what the hyped about, but had never been worth it to me to be monitored by the NSA or whoever tracks you after they know you have access to it.

There's actually no worry.  There's history behind the cookbook that will make you laugh.  The guy who wrote it while in college actually can not confirm scientifically the recipes are correct but does warn the reader / enthusiasts do not try to make as it can cause harm.  

Now as for some thread links and pdfs I can direct you all too, these are of real recipes and discussions to making ingredients for multiple things.  And since my knowledge on this stuff is non existent I can not confirm if the links are real or novelty purposes and for this reason I should be very careful posting to the oontz.  Because I am sure at this point, my profile and posts are now being monitored.   Which is kinda scary, but I know who I am and my intent, so I may fantasize about government destruction and such.  But I would never take it to that extreme. 

Anyhow.  

24 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

That's why I removed what I said to Mr. Yuck.  There are certain things that if people aren't capable of finding them or knowing about them on their own then it should probably stay that way.  Lot's of power out there that people cannot handle having responsibly.

You can end up w/ a felony really quickly doing anything electronic + illegal.

Just read your reply after typing...

I think I'll just not post  any links or info I found interesting and leave it at that.

But yeah, DHabz, you're right, there's a lot of stuff on the deep/dark web that I couldn't believe it was easily accessible.  I say "it was" because some of these sites become siezed by government agencies and I in a way depending on the content I respect that because like you said some people couldn't be responsible with such knowledge. 

@Dirty_habiTthe link I clicked on took me to a super long technical article about all of the previous iterations of the device and how it landed at its current price point and design. I didnt understand 96% of what I was reading. Luckily Ive been blessed with a 'can do' attitude and enough brains to finger fuck my way through anything. A new adventure is born. Lol

• LOL! 2

So I'll post this link (see screen shot for url) for those who would like to know the history of the Anarchist cookbook and it's origin and how it came about.   

It's really doesn't matter if you down load it or not it's kinda pointless having a copy.   But if you're a collector of literature then I having the real deal is bragging rights to your collection. 

Anyhow, I would recommend using Tor or and anonymity while viewing the link just as a precaution. 

20210109_115417.jpg

Edited by ndv

2 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I’ve never read the anarchist cookbook. Always was interested in what the hyped about, but had never been worth it to me to be monitored by the NSA or whoever tracks you after they know you have access to it.

That's a pretty unrealistic fear and explains a lot about why you say the things you do on this forum.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

That's a pretty unrealistic fear and explains a lot about why you say the things you do on this forum.

That response to my clearly stated un researched opinion on the subject says a lot about the over all broad generalizations and sense of entitlement you have on this forum.

Notice how i said “NSA or whoever tracks you”.

That points out that I am not too knowledgeable about the repercussions of it. I suppose I should have spelled it out a little clearer for you.

Also to be clear. I’ve never had a problem with you. I just think you attacking other people for months on their opposing beliefs was unfair and I have simply been speaking up on their behalf. But carry on about your bombs. Sorry I interrupted.

No evidence to suggest "anyone" "tracks you".  People that think they're being followed think pretty highly of themselves.

What's it like looking down from your ivory tower?  You keep trying to tell me I'm "power tripping".... but really everyone that has suggested as such is just acting like a child that was never yelled at or spanked.

22 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

That response to my clearly stated un researched opinion on the subject says a lot about the over all broad generalizations and sense of entitlement you have on this forum.

Notice how i said “NSA or whoever tracks you”.

That points out that I am not too knowledgeable about the repercussions of it. I suppose I should have spelled it out a little clearer for you.

Also to be clear. I’ve never had a problem with you. I just think you attacking other people for months on their opposing beliefs was unfair and I have simply been speaking up on their behalf. But carry on about your bombs. Sorry I interrupted.

Where did they go?

I made my comment in hopes that someone who knows more would fill me in. Pretty standard conversation transitions implied.

Youre very arrogant and it’s been pointed out by plenty of people on here. Too hard headed to humble yourself. In news and channel zero. Twist it like I’m the one who is acting as such though. Deflection is another specialty of your trade. Don’t care regardless. Like i said. Carry on. 

It was a little while ago that a former pro hockey player who now may or may not be a hobby DJ posted about all those symbols showing up in literature belonging to/published by Trudeau's charitable foundation, using those very screen shots.  Specifically the swirling triangles.  Grain of salt and all that. 

Edited by metronome
better english.
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

@Dark_Knightmost of it is outdated at this point. You aren’t missing much. It was a lot of pay phone exploits aka “phreaking”. Some other stuff too - boobytraps etc. but I remember it being more phreaking than anything. I was a long time ago though. 

Poor Mans James Bond was another book I remember from those times too. 

• Like 1