who are you writing for....

under

Guest DocterPotna~
Originally posted by cleansheets

to stop the destruction of so many trains.I am helping to restore trains back to the splendor by NOT PAINTING them..The vast majority look like shit...See the people who started painting trains did so after they had been active writers on walls and streets and had developed their skills and styles. Now there are people who are getting good over time on trains , in the meantime making alot of ugly trains, and wasting the aesthetic value of a freight, AND going over true boxcar history with crappy styles and will most likely not be writing in 5 years time anyhow.So save your paint.The beauty of the internet is you can get alot more circulation and popularity by posting nice legal wall productions and what not then by hitting a train. So go do this instead.The world will be a better place because of it.

AMEN BROTHER!!!!

NOW THATS A GOOD POINT!!! I LOVE TO HEAR PEOPLE ARE MAKING SENCE ON HERE! KNOWLEDGE IS THE KEY TO THIS GRAFF GAME!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Graff Jesus

There can only be one. Don't fuck with THE JESUS!

fuck yes, that's where it's at. I write for the fucking big lebowski...and bowling. bowling is where it's at, those 25 cent games? hell yes. i'll bowl against anyone. if i win, you owe me a package...or some shit...right.

Guest KONFLIKT

AND THE ANSWER IS........

I WRITE FOR THE LOVE OF WRITING

I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF OTHERS SE IT. IT AINT ABOUT THAT. IT'S DEEPER THEN THAT. I STILL DONT UNDERSTAND IT BUT THERES A COMPASSION THERE. A LOVE. ONE LOVE

ALL MOVEMENTS BEGIN UNDERGROUND - D.P.

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by theirongiant

fuck yes, that's where it's at. I write for the fucking big lebowski...and bowling. bowling is where it's at, those 25 cent games? hell yes. i'll bowl against anyone. if i win, you owe me a package...or some shit...right.

fuck it's on! after i get done molesting some young girls i'm gonna burn you in the lanes chump.

in the meantime making alot of ugly trains, and wasting the aesthetic value of a freight, AND going over true boxcar history

if you aren't being sarcastic then i'd like to say:

first off, RIIIIIGHT! Like the trains are sooooo pretty in the first place...

and secondly I'd like to point out that anyone who paints trains is participating in creating the "history" of a the "boxcar"...one day all of this will be looked back on....just like everything that we now look back on.

At some point people do things that will cause an evolution of some kind, that doesn't mean everyone will agree with how they went about causing it.

i hope you were kidding though

to stop the destruction of so many trains.I am helping to restore trains back to the splendor by NOT PAINTING them..The vast majority look like shit... , in the meantime making alot of ugly trains, and wasting the aesthetic value of a freight, AND going over true boxcar history with crappy styles...

true. and you get alot of toys adding to the amount of traffic in yards. soon or latter the next thing you know you spot is blown up and it becomes to hot to paint there.:D

Who the fuck are you?

Hey, Docter Ponta or what ever the fuck your name is...Yea You sound like a real fucking smart ass...a fucking know it all huh....If you dont like my post then dont say any thing, you probally think you have me figured out along with every other graff writer.you are the kind of people that make this web sight suck......so before you give me your worthless in-put why dont you do some research on you fucking prick.....

• 14 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived