WINTER STORM..

shameless self promotion

A major winter storm (just to remind us what season this really is) is gathering its forces for a wild ride through the Plains and Midwest beginning tonight and lasting into Thursday. The storm will employ the full arsenal of heavy-duty wintertime artillery including snow, sleet and freezing rain. Significant icing will be one of the big threats from this storm, primarily over the southern Plains into northern Missouri, northern Illinois and northern Indiana. North of the icing band, a swath of heavy snow is a good bet from eastern Kansas into southeastern Iowa, extreme northern Illinois and southern lower Michigan. Folks in the big cities from Kansas City to Chicago to Detroit should prepare for a full-scale winter onslaught.

Weeeee, looks like those of us who are in this area are about to have some major fun...your all invited to my house to have drunken snowball fights...Marshmallows and hot chocolate (lil alchohol in there to keep us warm!) WHOS DOWN?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the high today is -27. Last night it dipped down to -35

I'm living in the 7th circle of hell....its the ice circle that surrounds the first 6. Help me...

oh, and they haven't sanded the roads since last snowfall....I almost slid into a 70yr old nun driving a explorer yesterday as a result....damn ice.

what the fuck is wrong with the weather these days...i honestly dont remeber such weird fluxuations happening up until a few years ago..."wow, i sure am glad its 70 degrees in january...no, wait, its starting to snow now...nevermind"

were all going to be sick in 3 days....watch

"the high today is -27. Last night it dipped down to -35

I'm living in the 7th circle of hell....its the ice circle that surrounds the first 6. Help me...

oh, and they haven't sanded the roads since last snowfall....I almost slid into a 70yr old nun driving a explorer yesterday as a result....damn ice."

HOLY SHIT DOOD....my condolences...it was 60 something today and im wearing a tshirt...and yes i live in new england...go figure...hated being at work today...but atleast it aint -35....god dam i cant even imagine that kinda cold....7th circle indeed...hang in there ese....the days are getting longer...r

Archived