Metal Gear Solid movie by Sony

KILZ FILLZ

40C732E3-DFF6-4987-90B8-83F5EA2A5155.thumb.jpeg.04f020cf54baba203bfb4af51667990f.jpeg

7793449E-3E80-4296-A2C3-EBDFBBF7FC77.thumb.jpeg.6b3af6c536e477c499b227c68f26c3b3.jpeg

CC739A73-A76D-4102-8915-19150C5FF7C7.thumb.jpeg.3869d34c1dd42c697d2da5d5966cc4c9.jpeg

https://deadline.com/2020/12/oscar-isaac-solid-snake-sonys-metal-gear-solid-movie-1234650259/

The game was first launched on PlayStation in 1998 and follows Snake, a soldier who infiltrates a nuclear weapons facility to neutralize the terrorist threat from Foxhound, a renegade special forces unit. The game has received acclaimed on many fronts, but its storytelling that has a cinematic feel always made it seem like a movie adaptation was inevitable.

Even as the industry slowly gets back into production due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Isaac has been busy setting his future slate in recent months. He is set to star in HBO’s Scenes From a Marriage opposite Jessica Chastain, followed by playing the title role in Marvel’s Moon Knight for Disney+.

Isaac will next be seen in the much-anticipated reboot of Dune and Paul Schrader’s The Card Counter. He is also set to star in and produce the adaptation of Brian K. Vaughn’s Ex Machina comic retitled The Great Machineand star in Barry Levinson’s Francis and The Godfather, alongside Jake Gyllenhaal.

————

might be pretty sick. I have video game movie ptsd though. 

metal gear solid, msg 2, mgs 3 and mgs 4 - I beat all of these at the hardest difficulty with zero kills, zero alerts and zero rations used. 

• Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

metal gear solid, msg 2, mgs 3 and mgs 4 - I beat all of these at the hardest difficulty with zero kills, zero alerts and zero rations used

Thats not an easy task.  Thats makes seal team 6 look  like a bunch of screw ups in the video game world.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Thats not an easy task.  Thats makes seal team 6 look  like a bunch of screw ups in the video game world.

I am amazed I used to have that kind of patience lol. 

I own mgsV and have the compendium, it just never pulled me in like the others have. 

• Like 1

oscar issac is a dope dude i think its pretty good casting.. heard some people were questioning the dude who played judge dredd not too long ago to play snake..? idk if it was just a photoshop thing some fan did or not but i couldnt see him as snake.. i just hope hollywood doesnt fuck the story up and have some random romantic plot within the story like they fucking ALWAYS do.. 🙄

• Like 1

I think it’s odd casting, Snake is Hispanic..? 

I do like Oscar Isaac though. He’s good in pretty much every role. Dunno if the movies gonna be any good, as a general rule movies based on video games usually suck. Can’t really think of any exceptions. I would have cast Tom Berenger as Big Boss and Michael Biehn as Snake.

6146C044-CDFF-4D71-A904-B07BE5059A4C.jpeg

• 1 month later...