2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/15/2021 at 7:31 PM, LUGR said:

@NightmareOnElmStreetposted the original image awhile back.

My version is zoomed in on that wonderful smile.

12oz original

I feel like that face could be drawn really easily because of the defining features it has.  Like those old badly drawn faces from the early 2000s that 4chan used so much.  I think that's where they came from anyway.

• Like 1

A lot of sad, angry and confused folk out there today who really believed there was some big plan in play, that they were a part of it. still a ton of denial at https://thedonald.win/ and https://greatawakening.win/. If you’ve never seen either of those for yourself, drop in and take a look. 

Q will go down as the single greatest troll of all time. Better than “freebleeding” . Better than “it’s ok to be white”. Better than “charging your phone in the microwave”... chefs kiss. 

this is the 8chan admin who was Q

F90BA098-162D-4FC7-B894-1F815990ABAE.jpeg

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kults said:

^ that sounds about as true to me as Q being real 

Are you saying that because that looks like another random post that got screenshotted somewhere on the Internet? or because you are aware of who Ron and Jim Watkins are, and the circumstances around the accusations and don’t believe them? 

It’s completely conjecture, but coming up with some sprawling conspiracy to drive traffic to their dying forum isn’t the wildest possibility. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Are you saying that because that looks like another random post that got screenshotted somewhere on the Internet? or because you are aware of who Ron and Jim Watkins are, and the circumstances around the accusations and don’t believe them? 

It’s completely conjecture, but coming up with some sprawling conspiracy to drive traffic to their dying forum isn’t the wildest possibility. 

I haven’t listened to the whole thing, but there’s a podcast called Q Clearance with the same guy from Popular Front that is supposed to be real good. I listened to a few episodes but haven’t finished it. 

17 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

I haven’t listened to the whole thing, but there’s a podcast called Q Clearance with the same guy from Popular Front that is supposed to be real good. I listened to a few episodes but haven’t finished it. 

I can’t remember what it was called, but I saw an interview with this guy and he went into some depth about why he suspects those two. Something about password resets to the Q acct that only higher level admins could administer, or something like that. Fuzzy. 

C25416AC-330C-415C-8802-7FBE9BB3854C.thumb.jpeg.465c3cf20c7e6190ed3f06a7d9fa2210.jpeg