Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 election day/night hell thread


Elena Delle Donne
 Share

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 minute ago, Decyferon said:

I don't know how any American can defend those people in DC.

 

 

As another foreigner i know just how you feel. had the same thoughts when the other side was in DC screeching nOt mY pReSiDenT

  • Like 1
  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

 

I'll tell you why you never saw anything "this crazy" from antifa/break loot murder... the reason is because they're all pussies.  All of them.  Take it to the bank.

 

If they weren't pussy, they'd have not been covering their face.  Only a bitch won't own their actions.  Plain/simple/cut/dry.  Too easy pussies.

 

oh come on dude. i thought antifa were like the worst people ever born, supremely dangerous, a highly armed group to be feared, deserving of tactics we dredged up from the vietnam war, need to be marked a terror group and run over by cops? which is it? 

  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

 

oh come on dude. i thought antifa were like the worst people ever born, supremely dangerous, a highly armed group to be feared, deserving of tactics we dredged up from the vietnam war, need to be marked a terror group and run over by cops? which is it? 

that goes both ways then, no?

 

they certainly set the precedent, it just got ramped up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Kults said:

remember when antifa said

 

"nooooo its just a few bad apples, they dont represent the cause or group as a whole, we are peaceful protesters"

 

 

DB4OC4TZVROIPL4Q2KUAEWDMUM.jpg

 

i do. are you going to look at today's coup attempt with the dead woman and the numerous bombs placed around capitol hill today and the cars that ran over protesters last summer in incidents around the country and the swath of black church burnings and the nooses in trees and the swastikas and fires and bomb threats at synogogues and the plot to kidnap gretchen whitmer and tell me they're the same thing? are you eulogizing, like, the merchandise at the apple store before this stuff? 

  • Truth 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

 

i do. are you going to look at today's coup attempt with the dead woman and the numerous bombs placed around capitol hill today and the cars that ran over protesters last summer in incidents around the country and the swath of black church burnings and the nooses in trees and the swastikas and fires and bomb threats at synogogues and the plot to kidnap gretchen whitmer and tell me they're the same thing? are you eulogizing, like, the merchandise at the apple store before this stuff? 

did you forget the anti trump terrorist shootings up a republican baseball game? or how about people getting dragged out of their cars and beaten?  we could go back n forth like this for hours but that wasn’t my point. both sides have bad actors. you can try going tit for tat about it but i don’t think that will lead anywhere 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kults said:

did you forget the anti trump terrorist shootings up a republican baseball game? or how about people getting dragged out of their cars and beaten?  we could go back n forth like this for hours but that wasn’t my point. both sides have bad actors. you can try going tit for tat about it but i don’t think that will lead anywhere 


only one side is trying to destroy democracy and the honor of this country’s electoral process

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:


only one side is trying to destroy democracy and the honor of this country’s electoral process

so that failed impeachment attempt based on a demonstrable hoax and 4 year toddler temper tantrum was to honour your country’s electoral process? 

 

nice 👍🏻 

  • Props 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Damn your user name is fitting for where you stand in American politics.

don’t forget, where i’m from makes the dems look like center right. Can you really

blame me for being a little more receptive to conservatism? If i’d grown up american my life experience would undoubtedly be different and who knows maybe i’d even be a democrat as a result of that. Grass always greener 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Kults said:

don’t forget, where i’m from makes the dems look like center right. Can you really

blame me for being a little more receptive to conservatism? If i’d grown up american my life experience would undoubtedly be different and who knows maybe i’d even be a democrat as a result of that. Grass always greener 


I have not qualms with conservatives. Trump isn’t what republicans traditionally represent. Feel bad that obligatory political loyalty ruined the party.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dark_Knight said:


I have not qualms with conservatives. Trump isn’t what republicans traditionally represent. Feel bad that obligatory political loyalty ruined the party.

the term is all relative in practice anyway. Our conservative party leans further left than the democrats on lots of issues. Not all but on many. Healthcare, Immigration and Crime to name a few

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Kults said:

the term is all relative in practice anyway. Our conservative party leans further left than the democrats on lots of issues. Not all but on many. Healthcare, Immigration and Crime to name a few

 

 

this is a fascinating rhetorical tack that has taken shape over the last few decades. what some refer to as gaslighting is more so a scenario in which someone says something where the validity of an idea is dependent on two statements that are completely opposed by reality. in a sense it's a pragmatic use of the liar's paradox. in the statement contains a requirement of denying pragmatic and empirical data to evaluate, and whence done unseats the observer from their sense of stable truth.

it's brilliant, but i wish I could assume it's intentional. often feels way more just an accidental showing of how disparate the notion of verifiable truth is from the meaning of words, or held belief within a fair portion of the population of this country.

yeah, I didn't get banned, yes i've been lurking but gooooood lord.

Edited by the.crooked
  • Truth 2
  • Props 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...