Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 election day/night hell thread


Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, long time, but thought I'd drop in for the celebration/salt that America is done with the batshit crazy bullshit and is going back to the good old vanilla flavoured bullshit that we're unfort

If anyone here actually want's to engage in physical combat, they might want to reevaluate their lives.

Posted Images

Damn @lord_casekI wish I remembered that thread......

 

I respected dude - he stuck to his cards, called shit out he wanted too......good source of entertainment.

 

@whereIt’s the fucking internet man, no need for me to feel a certain type of way. DAO and I had a few DM exchanges- I got along with dude.I know he was not everyones favorite by any means but I enjoyed his involvement. 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1
  • Pause 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

Has Trump conceded yet?

 

At this point most of his suits are shutdown right?

No and no. I hear that next week (working week) is going to be pretty explosive. Word is that the SCYTL raid in Germany did happen, it was US military, and they did grab a server. 

In other news; Dominion is a cover for the HAMMER/SCORECARD apps developed for the CIA. Apps were, get this, developed in Peking, China. 

Fuck us, right? 

 

 


 

image1.JPG

Edited by lord_casek
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Damn @lord_casekI wish I remembered that thread......

 

I respected dude - he stuck to his cards, called shit out he wanted too......good source of entertainment.

 

@whereIt’s the fucking internet man, no need for me to feel a certain type of way. DAO and I had a few DM exchanges- I got along with dude.I know he was not everyones favorite by any means but I enjoyed his involvement. 

 

C469404A-0864-4622-BE02-788CB85880AC.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Can we get some of those young bucks in the Philly threads to throw up "Drunken_Asshole_Oner" all over the city until DAO's big ass
trots back in here? We ain't got a Bat Signal....yet. 

Realistically, prolly not

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Amoroso rolls aren’t key ingredients for a quality cheesesteak.

 

Whales and dogs are completely unrelated species and there are no ties between their evolution.

 

If a woman plays with a doods ass when performing fellatio - dood is gay.

 

(I feel there is a chance DAO may feel these comments through teh oontz cosmos- he will be forced to reply. This is the way.)

 

On an election related note - will Biden get the intelligence briefings? At this point Donald seems like the kid who gets butt hurt and takes his ball home so no one else can play.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Amoroso rolls aren’t key ingredients for a quality cheesesteak.

 

Whales and dogs are completely unrelated species and there are no ties between their evolution.

 

If a woman plays with a doods ass when performing fellatio - dood is gay.

 

(I feel there is a chance DAO may feel these comments through teh oontz cosmos- he will be forced to reply. This is the way.)

 

On an election related note - will Biden get the intelligence briefings? At this point Donald seems like the kid who gets butt hurt and takes his ball home so no one else can play.



Do we need to start a meditation circle in Wal-Mart distro centers across the county for this to work? 

No intel briefings for Biden. He's a NATSEC risk. 

  • Like 2
  • Props 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So glad that Obese cuck is done drinking all that Saudi cock on TV and embarrassing us. Helping them with their Yemen genocide, banning the countries that never sent a single terrorist, while welcoming the countries that have???? Some think he's either a retard, or a yuge asshole for this. I say he's both. Wish I could say he's the worst ever for that, but Baby Bush & Obama did the exact same cuckery, and so will Joe. They even redacted the names of the Saudi royal family members that financially supported OBL's pre 911 team from the 911 report. Thats the political equivalent of putting ice cubes in their mouth before sucking dick.

 

Nobody has been held responsible for 911 and we've murdered hundreds of thousands in an effort to look like we're not to be fucked with (but we are).

 

Now we've got a skinny boi to fuck America over extra hard for his own personal gains, and a public proven to be retarded enough to think these people work for them. Imagine, an entire Trump train full of cucks flying this sleaze balls flag, as a long shafted, and extremely rich Saudi dick comes down from heaven and slowly penetrates every one of their assholes. Too stupid to understand what's actually going on, mesmerized by Fox news, outraged by "the libs", terrified of Antifa (lol), and prone to believing only retarded ass conspiracy theories. 

 

Farewell to this treasonous piece of shit, and his entire family of traitors.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Truth 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mercer said:

So glad that Obese cuck is done drinking all that Saudi cock on TV and embarrassing us. Helping them with their Yemen genocide, banning the countries that never sent a single terrorist, while welcoming the countries that have???? Some think he's either a retard, or a yuge asshole for this. I say he's both. Wish I could say he's the worst ever for that, but Baby Bush & Obama did the exact same cuckery, and so will Joe. They even redacted the names of the Saudi royal family members that financially supported OBL's pre 911 team from the 911 report. Thats the political equivalent of putting ice cubes in their mouth before sucking dick.

 

Nobody has been held responsible for 911 and we've murdered hundreds of thousands in an effort to look like we're not to be fucked with (but we are).

 

Now we've got a skinny boi to fuck America over extra hard for his own personal gains, and a public proven to be retarded enough to think these people work for them. Imagine, an entire Trump train full of cucks flying this sleaze balls flag, as a long shafted, and extremely rich Saudi dick comes down from heaven and slowly penetrates every one of their assholes. Too stupid to understand what's actually going on, mesmerized by Fox news, outraged by "the libs", terrified of Antifa (lol), and prone to believing only retarded ass conspiracy theories. 

 

Farewell to this treasonous piece of shit, and his entire family of traitors.

 

 

 

 

He hasn't conceded. 

You'd need to be more into geopolitics to talk about the rest of the things you're talking about. Especially KSA and what happened there. 

Hopefully you aren't retarded enough to believe that killing Soleimani was a bad thing. 

 

  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lord_casek said:

He hasn't conceded. 

You'd need to be more into geopolitics to talk about the rest of the things you're talking about. Especially KSA and what happened there. 

Hopefully you aren't retarded enough to believe that killing Soleimani was a bad thing. 

 

 

I know more about Geopolitics than you think. Trump sat in the corner for 4 years after getting security clearance,  jerking off, watching the Saudi's repeatedly, and thoroughly fuck America. What's your opinion on Yemen? Why didn't he tell us the names of these KSA royal family members that were redacted in the public 911 report?

 

 

Also, I'm game for this attempted goal post shift into Solemani?  Completely unrelated, but another sign the Saudi's do whatever the fuck they feel like, and your boy Trump enables them because he's on the take, just like the Clintons foundation, just like the Bush's ect.

 

Extreeme cuckery, you should know by now the Saudi's don't give a fuck about U.S. citizens,  and they're definitely not your friend until you have something shiny, and explosivey to sell their retarded looking inbred Royal asses. Fuck the KSA, and fuck Trump who never did a thing to help America.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

 

I know more about Geopolitics than you think. Trump sat in the corner for 4 years after getting security clearance,  jerking off, watching the Saudi's repeatedly, and thoroughly fuck America. What's your opinion on Yemen? Why didn't he tell us the names of these KSA royal family members that were redacted in the public 911 report?

 

 

Also, I'm game for this attempted goal post shift into Solemani?  Completely unrelated, but another sign the Saudi's do whatever the fuck they feel like, and your boy Trump enables them because he's on the take, just like the Clintons foundation, just like the Bush's ect.

 

Extreeme cuckery, you should know by now the Saudi's don't give a fuck about U.S. citizens,  and they're definitely not your friend until you have something shiny, and explosivey to sell their retarded looking inbred Royal asses. Fuck the KSA, and fuck Trump who never did a thing to help America.

Really? Then you know that the Abraham Peace Accords were signed by: UAE and Bahrain have signed and there are five more nations, including KSA that are going to sign on. 

For for which Saudi royal funded 9/11: Al-Waleed Bin Talal. Remember what Prince Salman did to Bin Talal? 

https://time.com/5012396/saudi-arabia-prince-alwaleed-bin-talal-arrested/ 

Yeah, he was freed after he was beaten and stripped of his wealth along with the others who also funded terrorism. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51800964

Solemani is VERY much related.

Prove that POTUS is on the take. 



Never did a thing to help America? Highest black and Hispanic in the history of the US, amazing economy until the pandemic (and it's coming back), prison reforms, Abraham Peace Accords (there are flights between UAE/Bahrain and Israel!)....I could go on and on and on. 


 

  • Props 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@lord_casek I mean you can't even accept he's lost the election, and quite frankly, nobody will ever "prove" to you you're cuck'n for king cuck himself. The idea I'd even waste my time assembling all the evidence out in the open, right in plain site for you to somehow prove this dude is on the take is hilarious. I mean I could say, "prove it to me" as well.

 

When you're part of a cult, you'll believe cool stories about intergalactic pedophiles, draining the swamp, Quanon and such. You'll keep worshiping the government overlords that are systematically eliminating your rights as an individual. As long as there's a politician triggering the right identity politics/confirmation bias. Be honest with yourself, you'd never change your opinion on Trump, even if you saw the Crown prince fucking Melania with your own eyes. I don't owe it to you to try to convince you, I just position myself accordingly.

  • Like 1
  • Truth 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mercer said:

@lord_casek I mean you can't even accept he's lost the election, and quite frankly, nobody will ever "prove" to you you're cuck'n for king cuck himself. The idea I'd even waste my time assembling all the evidence out in the open, right in plain site for you to somehow prove this dude is on the take is hilarious. I mean I could say, "prove it to me" as well.

 

When you're part of a cult, you'll believe cool stories about intergalactic pedophiles, draining the swamp, Quanon and such. You'll keep worshiping the government overlords that are systematically eliminating your rights as an individual. As long as there's a politician triggering the right identity politics/confirmation bias. Be honest with yourself, you'd never change your opinion on Trump, even if you saw the Crown prince fucking Melania with your own eyes. I don't owe it to you to try to convince you, I just position myself accordingly.

The election isn't over until the EC calls it, Mercer. Did you never take a civics class? 

Notice how I'm not calling you names? 

I'm part of a cult now? QAnon is the anons, Mercer. Q is USAISA and some others. 

And I'm the "conspiracy guy"? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Yes, unfortunately you are the conspiracy, Quanon guy. Embrace it.

You've got some pretty wild conspiracy theories. That is what I'm questioning. 

Again, QAnon is Anons. Q is Q and Q is USAISA aka Army of Northern Virginia aka The Activity as well as a few civilians, some NSA, etc. 
Q is definitely real. 

Funny how people don't realize that the DIA and NSA have been at war with CIA for a long time. Q is the war going public. 
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...