Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 election day/night hell thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all, long time, but thought I'd drop in for the celebration/salt that America is done with the batshit crazy bullshit and is going back to the good old vanilla flavoured bullshit that we're unfort

If anyone here actually want's to engage in physical combat, they might want to reevaluate their lives.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Over the top reactionary can be funny

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJH2DsRk/

I’m gonna find superboy and I’m gonna bring him back

man overall that dudes takes get worse and worse, esp about rap dudes dated and should stfu, he’s trying to build up cultural capital by talking about trump just like every other washed asshole 

• LOL! 1

Here’s a Chapelle set these days

C: Yea I signed a bad contract

C: I’m gonna smoke a cigarette 

C: Racism

C: Cumming

C: Racism again

that shit it is trash, it’s like comparing someone to nazis or some shit, it directs to viewers what to think too much for me but maybe MORANS need to be lead along

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

I watched some chappelle videos not too long ago where he was doing some set at some club that went on for hours and hours. Near the end there was only one table left of people and it felt like they wanted to get on with their lives but didnt want to be rude and leave while dave was rambling on. It felt sad that the dude had no where to go or nothing better to do than be like "cmon yall hang out with your boy for just a little bit longer. I got more jokes."

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
9 hours ago, where said:

C: Yea I signed a bad contract

C: I’m gonna smoke a cigarette 

C: Racism

C: Cumming

that shit it is trash, it’s like comparing someone to nazis or some shit, it directs to viewers what to think too much for me but maybe MORANS need to be lead along

18 hours ago, where said:

😄 Yea I signed a bad contract

😄 I’m gonna smoke a cigarette 

😄 Racism

😄 Cumming

Stop rapping, sir. You’re clouding the lanes with off sides confusion. Can one rap, and not appreciate the hilarious intellect of Mr. Dave Chapelle? Idk. But it sounds right and this cantaloupe weed jammer is super weird. Ain’t no half steppin. Chingy Chang wong. 

4F6A45FF-084A-402E-8B9A-459DC57F678E.gif

• Trash 1
  • LOL! 4

All I said was I don’t like the vast majority of Chapelles new stuff cause it leans to heavily on prevailing winds. Don’t tell me what to do tho breh. Was about to meaasge you about a house party this weekend on the beach in Warwick and I see this lol

Edited by where
  • Like 1
  • Pause 1
2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Stop rapping, sir. You’re clouding the lanes with off sides confusion. Can one rap, and not appreciate the hilarious intellect of Mr. Dave Chapelle? Idk. But it sounds right and this cantaloupe weed jammer is super weird. Ain’t no half steppin. Chingy Chang wong. 

4F6A45FF-084A-402E-8B9A-459DC57F678E.gif

Scooby snack Jurassic plastic gas booby trap
Ten years working for me, you wanna tap shit?
Bong bong bong! Your bell went rung rung rung!
Staple-Land's where the ambulance don't come

Dave Aranda gif request... | TigerDroppings.com

Edited by glorydays
  • LOL! 1