2020 election day/night hell thread

Elena Delle Donne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
20 minutes ago, metronome said:

How long does Joe last in the seat before the dementia is too bad to ignore? 

he resigns in or after the first term. republicans are going to run josh hawley or tom cotton or similar, so they will need someone like kamala who can actually keep up with someone reciting the 14 words on primetime tv. 

republicans could run ivanka but i don't think they do that yet. i think they're going to decide that america wants another strongman character 

So I have a few questions and figured this might be an appropriate thread. Disclaimer* I’m not disclosing what my political views are but I’m sure obvious things are obvious. I believe everyone has the right to their own decisions. I also believe you have the right to let me mind my business and know that I will be the one minding it*  

I have a lot of respect for you guys on here -and I can guess there are a few Trump supporters that might be able to help me out. Mind you, my brain takes the fucking scenic route sometimes so, overthinking happens often. 
on our recent camp trip we saw many many many Trump supporters, as marked by their lawn decor and flags.  Some flags had a saying, catch phrase, line or whatever it’s called (typically oriented under the TRUMP 2020 on the flag) 

some of the sayings that puzzled me were: 

TRUMP 2020 

enough with the bullshit 

TRUMP 2020 

drain the swamp 

TRUMP 2020 

fuck your freedom 

I should also note that I am very clear as to what those sayings mean. What I am unclear on is how they relate  to Trump 2020 

‘splian 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, nicklesndimes said:

here is something on "drain the swamp"(because i didn't that one either...). source: wikipedia

Drain the swamp is a phrase which has frequently been used by American politicians since the 1980s. The phrase alludes to the physical draining of swamps which is conducted to keep mosquito populations low in order to combat malaria,[1] prevalent during the time in Washington DC on supposed swampy grounds.[2] It has been used as a metaphor by:

Why are you posting this gay shit on here

• Nega Props 1

10 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

because @SMdoubleXLasked a question about it(...in the post directly above the post of mine you quoted). fucking dolt.

Dude you’re one of my least favorite people here, your live around a bunch of confederate fucks so you virtue signal all the time, and you shared your SoundCloud with me and it’s woefully horrible garbage you should be ashamed to stand next to a microwave let alone a microphone, so you making judgements on my intelligence really has no impact lol

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Over the top reactionary can be funny

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJH2DsRk/

I’m gonna find superboy and I’m gonna bring him back

man overall that dudes takes get worse and worse, esp about rap dudes dated and should stfu, he’s trying to build up cultural capital by talking about trump just like every other washed asshole 

• LOL! 1

Here’s a Chapelle set these days

C: Yea I signed a bad contract

C: I’m gonna smoke a cigarette 

C: Racism

C: Cumming

C: Racism again

that shit it is trash, it’s like comparing someone to nazis or some shit, it directs to viewers what to think too much for me but maybe MORANS need to be lead along

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

I watched some chappelle videos not too long ago where he was doing some set at some club that went on for hours and hours. Near the end there was only one table left of people and it felt like they wanted to get on with their lives but didnt want to be rude and leave while dave was rambling on. It felt sad that the dude had no where to go or nothing better to do than be like "cmon yall hang out with your boy for just a little bit longer. I got more jokes."

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, where said:

C: Yea I signed a bad contract

C: I’m gonna smoke a cigarette 

C: Racism

C: Cumming

that shit it is trash, it’s like comparing someone to nazis or some shit, it directs to viewers what to think too much for me but maybe MORANS need to be lead along

18 hours ago, where said:

😄 Yea I signed a bad contract

😄 I’m gonna smoke a cigarette 

😄 Racism

😄 Cumming

Stop rapping, sir. You’re clouding the lanes with off sides confusion. Can one rap, and not appreciate the hilarious intellect of Mr. Dave Chapelle? Idk. But it sounds right and this cantaloupe weed jammer is super weird. Ain’t no half steppin. Chingy Chang wong. 

4F6A45FF-084A-402E-8B9A-459DC57F678E.gif

• Trash 1
  • LOL! 4

All I said was I don’t like the vast majority of Chapelles new stuff cause it leans to heavily on prevailing winds. Don’t tell me what to do tho breh. Was about to meaasge you about a house party this weekend on the beach in Warwick and I see this lol

Edited by where
  • Like 1
  • Pause 1