Who will win?

Dirty_habiT

Cast your vote!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win on Nov 3rd, 2020?

• Biden
    • Trump

This poll is closed to new votes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

Do you feel like there are other people that had to "get over" "shitty Hillary" losing?  Otherwise, who is we?  What merits did HRC stand to offer in the wake of what Obama did to our nation?

Well she didn’t win, so everyone had to get over her losing. She conceded when she lost... like every candidate has up until this one. 

9 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

Well she didn’t win, so everyone had to get over her losing. She conceded when she lost... like every candidate has up until this one. 

I think if there were any concession it would have been due to the first (?), failed, attempt to steal an election via the use of "technology".  I haven't looked into it too much but there are whistle blowers talking about some of the misdeeds they witnessed during the mail in voting..... not to mention the "apparent" glitch that the "Dominion" software had where votes were switched to another candidate.

I'll give you a guess which direction the votes "allegedly" switched.  I don't know and none of us probably will ever known for sure, if any of this is true..... but there are apparently several federal cases that have been newly opened since the "end of the election".

I'd say get your popcorn ready because this probably isn't going to be smooth/easy/what you thought.

• Truth 1

9 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

He lost lol. It’s not gonna change. You guys sound like the snowflakes that thought they would put trump in jail 4 years ago. 

The president elect is Joe Biden whether Trump wants to concede or not. He will be gone in January. 

A06F01BC-68EE-46CE-AD21-309C9D1598DA.png

who’s ‘you guys’ ?

cool, guess we’ll see

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Knight said:

You called me retarded lol. All I did was regurgitate the clown emoji you used. You can suspend me. I won’t lose sleep.

Go re read what I wrote. I said your response was retarded. There's a difference.

E: Na, not yet. Youre close though. Call me something derogatory, go for it. It'll be my pleasure