Who will win?

Dirty_habiT

Cast your vote!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win on Nov 3rd, 2020?

• Biden
    • Trump

This poll is closed to new votes

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Trump will will his second term for sure. The left seems too divided. 

and they need more in a candidate than “well at least he’s not trump” 

Biden is certifiably senile. Id almost feel bad for him if he wasn’t such a dick head 

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, Kults said:

90% sure it’s gonna be Trump 

Im gonna be honest... I really feel like people were just clownin around and accidentally voted him into office. Millions of people randomly learned that their votes do count. Haha. This would be a great premise for a movie.

• Like 1

it's trippy last time because the US elections are a pretty big media spectacle over here.

I remember us listening to it at work and me thinking "Damn Hilary gotta make a pretty serious late charge on winning some votes here".

Because every news outlet I read regularly was all like Trump is unlikely to win. Got a surprise when I woke up to find Hilary didn't really make that charge.

On 10/28/2020 at 10:44 PM, Schnitzel said:

it's trippy last time because the US elections are a pretty big media spectacle over here.

This is something I have heard foreigners talk about which got me to thinking.  I wonder how many countries place bets on US elections.  I bet there's some kinda money in it.  I am sure its gotta be pretty exciting in some ways for people outside the US.

18 hours ago, ndv said:

This is something I have heard foreigners talk about which got me to thinking.  I wonder how many countries place bets on US elections.  I bet there's some kinda money in it.  I am sure its gotta be pretty exciting in some ways for people outside the US.

You've can essentially bet on anything using smart contracts on the Ethereum network.

https://electionbet.eth.link/

• Props 1

The response on this poll makes me realise why 12oz gradually gets worse and worse

How fucking stupid do you have to be to support Trump? The constitution is staying i place no matter who is in power, how the fuck would you support the republican authoritarian party? 

• Like 3
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

On 10/31/2020 at 4:18 PM, ndv said:

Easy money on trump losing, unless you're living in the US, you'd not know how silly the US is under Trump to the rest of the world

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Want to compare IQ's @Decyferonwhile you're calling anyone that supports Trump stupid?  I bet I tea bag the everliving dog snot out of you on logic puzzles that I've never seen before.

Oh do you want to call your knowledge gleaned from consuming media paid for/sponsored by the cheaters something that makes you "intelligent"?  Super smart, definitely should be going around telling others "how fucking stupid they have to be to xyz."

Not sure why anyone outside of USA is butt hurt about any of this.  If you're butt hurt, keep it to yourself, if you've got something nice and positive to say, then go ahead and share.

What I've realized is that some of the retards that grew up just grew up into adult retards.  It's not 12oz, it's some of the people on 12oz.

Edit: Decyfer, I think you're great at talking about shoes.  I will not try to contend with you in that arena.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 7:15 PM, Decyferon said:

The constitution is staying i place no matter who is in power? 

There is a group in the USA that considers the Constitution a "living document"..... meaning that they view it as something that they can edit or has some sort of "fluidity" over time.  This is considered to be a conflict of interest by many citizens of the USA.

Given that we haven't even figured out "what happened" with the last election (that is, even though HRC lost the election there seems to be a lot of evidence of tampering on her part), I find it hard to believe that we're going to come to a conclusion about allegations quickly here.

I didn't know that "Office of the President Elect" was a thing.  Lol.  2020, a year for all kinds of new shit.  edit: don't let this MSM brain wash you into thinking any certain thing, just watch it and form your own opinion based upon the information presented.

• Like 1