LoveLine fans?

KILZ FILLZ

Found a podcast that is uploading all eps from the Carolla era in sequential order. If you remember the name Superfan Giovanni, he is the curator. Thought I’d pass it along, major influence in how I approach a lot of things. Wild dose of topics for the 13 year old boy in the day. Not as much enjoyment from the David Alan Grier episodes at this point in my life... surprisingly, the single ICP episode I’ve listened to so far was really entertaining. A lot of guests that are bands who are no more, and actors on television shows that are no more. Ok mix. 

overall the show stands the test of time. The shit Carolla says is still funny and on point (don’t care for him as a radio host or a comic these days). He was still just a few years removed from a construction worker/boxing coach in these days, not a “literal millionaire”. The man show was a thing, but barely starting up. The advice Drew gives is compelling. Now that I’m midway through my thirties I can digest and decipher it at another level. It all comes back to the parents, apparently. His takes on addiction can be a bit.... condescending, but overall good and interesting. 

get it on

mahalo

CC925115-02A9-42D8-9987-50B34ACD0A77.jpeg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • KILZ FILLZ changed the title to LoveLine fans?
  • 5 months later...